The Olly Girls -- Crack Tie Affair

7/12/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nope. No tan lines here.

Holly and Molly -- aka The Olly Girls from "Sunset Tan" -- sprayed on their Tuesday best (yes, they're only wearing paint!) and streaked their way into the The Sports Dream Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion -- a benefit for two childrens' charities. They raised more than a few bucks that night.

baby girl

Frenchy Freddie... if you're so educated why don't you people know you're supposed to BATHE daily and not weekly??? Keep your filthy ass in France.

tba

The Olly HO HO girls...looking to get laid.

JJ

What the crap????? Television is sinking and sinking to it's lowest!!! Is this all we have to watch? Two clueless, trailer park trash blondes showing the intelligence of the parents that raised them... NONE!! How sick is that! There is nothing cute about them...

spiderman

page 5 own

joe

THESE GIRLS COULD BE YOUR SISTER AUNT COUSIN OR FRIEND. THERE ATTRACTIVE GIRLS YOU MAY SEE SERVING YOU AT MCDONALDS OR WALMART OR NORDSTROMS ETC. WHAT AM I SAYING THERE REAL IN A REALITY TV WORLD.GIVE THEM A BREAK . DONT YOU KNOW SOMEONE YOU LIKE WHO REMINDS YOU OF THEM?

lady g

How much an hour girls?

Christy

They are nasty and they think they are better than anyone else - ick ...

Larry

I am afraid to say anything Shelly might get mad at me but here goes. I like these two chicks. I cant say much more because I dont want to get painted into a corner.

baby girl

#53 French person, these two idiots are not considered "American starlets". Most people don't even know who they are. Do you read the comments before you post your hate about Americans? It's laughable that your commenting here with all the other Americans. Your intelligence is showing.

baby girl

"I can smell it now"- Mike Rowe

baby girl

#19 potato head. LMFAO!!!! Funny and so true. My thoughts exactly!

lori all talk radio.net

CUTE...BUT..AIR HEADS

Abby

if my sister, cousin, aunt, friend..etc. dressed like this...I would beat them senseless..most women have more respect for themselves and more class

Rudy

They look really trashy, not sexy or cute at all. I can only imagine what they will look like at age 40-50 after frying their skin like that and wearing all those chemicals. They don't look like they've ever seen a gym yet either.

Enjoy it while it lasts girls.

Antigone

The fat one needs a tramp stamp.