Brody and Frankie

Go Duff Diving

7/13/2007 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The confusing foursome of Hilary & Haylie Duff with Brody Jenner & Frankie Delgado finally appears to have paired off.

After two weeks of denying hookups, it looks like Hil Duff may have settled for "24/7" punk Frankie Delgado, the two of them were snapped holding hands as they tried to sneak out the back door of Hyde last night.

Duff and Delgado then tried to hide their faces from photogs with a black t-shirt -- with Brody and Haylie not caring as much about the unwanted attention.

Dawn

Any attention Brody and Haylie get is needed attention for both of them. What is there claim to fame besides having famous relatives.

kayla

I thought in Frankie Delgado's MTV show he said him and Haylie Duff were dating...

Ace

ABC Family has greenlit production on a new yuletide telepic called "Santaland Diaries" to star Hilary Duff.

Produced by Regent Entertainment ("Margaret Cho: Assassin"), and based on the famous story by David Sedaris, "Santaland Diaries" will star Duff as a Grinch-like department store elf. It is expected to air in late fall as part of ABC Family's annual "25 Days of Christmas" promotion.,Regent Entertainment has experience producing holiday pics for ABC Family.

Cynic

Brody Jenner is one of the most self-absorbed, obnoxious jerks I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on TV, some cattle drive reality show. He was SUCH a tool! I would think Haylie could do better for herself, but whatever...maybe she has a monster ego too.

SickofallHollywoodnotalentnobodies

PIGS!

SickofallHollywoodnotalentnobodies

PIGS!

melinda

He's a cutie with a beautiful smile. Good for them.

Meli Meli

On 24/7 Haylie Duff was dating that guy, not Brody...................duh!

Britnee

Frankie Delgado is the biggest man whore in Hollywood. Hilary would be so stupid to be with him. She would for sure get STDs from him. Besides, he has chronic bad breath. Both Frankie Delgado and Brody Jenner are hanging with Hilary and Halie just to further their own "fame". They're disgusting. It won't take Hilary long to know the real Frankie Delgado. He's psycho, jealous, deceiving and a huge liar!

Shoshana

I agree. with 10. I hope Hilary will wake up at the first lies......he is not a good person by any means. If you know him ...you know what I am talking about...he is only with her for the fame ride.

Frankie

Delgado???? I thought we secured our borders....... Wake up Hilary, you can do so much better. Check his record what a great guy he is...talk to people who know him.....t, not to mention girls........this guy is so worthless, if clubbing is what you want in life go for it!

Britnee

I agree with 10, 11 and 12! He is so gross! Who hasn't he been with? I hope Hilary is smart enough to realize that. Poor thing. Definitely talk to other girls that have been with him, (it won't be hard to find) He starts out charming, then turns into the biggest psyho ever . I have faith Hilary will figure it out.

Britnee

PS Bridgett is right about his breath! I've been in a car with him and he stinks up the whole car just talking! And I'm not even exageratting!!!

GABY

I thought these girls were smarter then the typical Hollywood bitches! Jenner and Delgado have been passed around throughout Hollywood ... that is so tacky for the Duff girls to go that low! Hilary is probably pissed off that Joel is gonna be a dad and will be marrying Nicole and they're getting all the attention that now she wants some too... But Hilary if you're reading this....... TRY to get GOOD PRESS not BAD PRESS!!!!!! You're making a mistake being with Frankie ! ********************************* Oh yeah HI HARVEY i luv ya

katie

SHE BROKE UP WITH JOEL AND THEN HOOKED UP WITH THIS GROSS GUY?! LMAO NICE. EWWWWWW.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments