Lohan Gets Big Break In Small Claims Court

7/13/2007 6:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is officially off the hook for damages she caused in a 2005 car crash, after the dude who owned the van she hit flaked on the court hearing.
Lindsay Lohan, Breaking News
TMZ was in Beverly Hills court today when representatives for Lindsay's insurance company arrived -- and waited for the van's owner to show up -- he didn't. The judge dismissed the case, saving Lindsay $3,624.84 in damages she might have had to fork over.

LiLo 1, Van Dude, $0!

lucky

she has millions of dollars and cant pay the guy 3k to fix his car?

Lana

This guy made a huge deal out of it only to not show up to court?

maxii

she is a kid and she is young without no parental guidance, so she could use a break

BABS

trust me there was a deal made so that he would not show up....he got a lot more than the $3,000 he was asking for...and she got the charges dropped.....

it was a paid deal....

deelicious692

$3624.84 will buy you a LOT of BLOW.

solid snake

"Small claims court? Who cares!!! Get to the good stuff, when is she going to jail for driving while being a crack head????"

Posted at 5:30PM on Jul 13th 2007 by GnomeNation

dude...i dont really think jail is good enough for LIHO....her mom should send her ass into the army for some REAL discipline. after boot camp she should be sent straight to iraq so she can get blown up by a car bomber....stupid yayo sniffing whore.....

deelicious692

I actually have a funny story about her....that is I swear very true because I was there and saw it with my VERY own eyes. So I was at a popular club in Hollywood called Avalon which is a 21 and over club. I was there with a few of my friends so we go a VIP area and I'm standing there and I hear a girl asking some guy next to me "hey you got any Yayo?". To my amazment it was sweet little Lohan! asking around for some "goodies". That's when i realized WOW, the tabloids are right! Honestly I never really knew if I believed all the hype about her and drugs but I did see and hear it with my own eyes.

deelicious692

She needs to buy a new $180,000 thousand dollar car to reck. I mean how embarrassing to be seen in the tabloids recking your 2005 Mercedes when is the middle of 2007! the horror.

MOM

what is yayo???????????

MOM

what is yayo???????????

deelicious692

One the million street names for COKE.

sabrina

How sad-the poor driver of the van probably has a REAL job and could not get away without being docked pay.....

notsosimplelife.tv

Lindsay deserves a break and she got one. Good for her.

deelicious692

WHAT? she deserves a break? I think she got one when she first came to Hollywood and she's throwing it all away by driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I'm sure you'd think differently is some drunk driver idiot hurt your or any of your loved ones!

Zenophobe Alien

I want to see her and Nicole in the same jail Paris was in.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments