Marilyn Manson Bodyguard Beats Photogs -- In Court!

7/13/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A photog who claimed that Marliyn Manson's bodyguard beat the crap out of him outside of a nightclub a few years ago just got his ass kicked again.
Click to launch!
A jury decided shutterbug Ruben Navarrete didn't have the goods to prove he was beaten up by Manson's hired muscle back in 2004.

Navarrete filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging the bodyguard "grabbed him and put him in a choke hold." Navarrete also claimed that the bodyguard forced him to, "erase the portions of his videotape that contained the images of Marilyn Manson." Manson was originally named as a defendant, but the judge threw that part of the case out.

UPDATE: TMZ obtained an official court document that the jury submitted to the judge blasting the two photogs: "We feel this action by the plaintiffs is beyond frivolous. Can we find them responsible for defendants court costs and attorney fees? And any other out of pocket expenses?

shaun

First!

kim suck

over rated FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIE

just looking at the guy makes me want to hurl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

solid snake

that tranny needs to go where the rest of the trannys r...AREA 51!!!!!!!!GET OUT OF OUT LIVES U PATHETIC FREAK SHOW!!!!!!!!

give the dog a bone

...talk about "role reversal".....we used to beat-up kids like him! Total whack job!

Fake People Suck

Okay People it was not him who did it was his body guard!!!!
Over rated my a$$ he is a great performer, he just doesn't do the main stream (I listen to this because the media tells me too" type of music!!!! Just because his music in playing in the back ground of a GAP commercial, you can still give it a chance!!!!
Not that I would date the guy but his music is great!

FreakHater

MARILYN MANSON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AGREE, MM DIDN'T BEAT THE PAP UP, GEEZ PEOPLE, READ WILL YA?

Mr. T

I don't like much of his music...some is ok....however, this guy is way more interesting than 95% of the douche bags consistently on this website. Watch a few interviews, the guy is a genius, but continue to worship lindsay lohan, paris hilton, and the rest...because its the cool thing to do.

Runaways Fan

I used to dig him 10 years ago, when no one knew who he was. But his 'shocking' schtick got tired after 2 years. He's sooo boring. Seriously. Been there done that, bought, wore, and sold the t-shirt. Does he even put albums out anymore or does he tour on the nostalgia circuit? At least Bowie changed his look around every so often, and put out different style albums. Manson's given us Portrait of An American Family a million times. Get a makeover Mr Manson, there's nothing new about you!

Mike Miller

SO IS HIS BODYGUARDS,I'D BITCH SLAP THEM.

Mike Miller

HIS MUSIC IS PRETTY GOOD,HIS BODYGUARD IS A SISSY.

Mike Miller

I WISH WE WOULD GET SOME NEW TALENT COMING ON, BRINGING BACK GOOD OL ROCK N ROLL.

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

Jennifer Symes, RIP. I think about you every time I see a picture of this freak.

tydan

Damn not leaving the house for 5 months and being addicted to vicodin & your feelings of not being creative ..........didnt help LEST and the absinthe made you say love on your EAT ME
Where are you Brian Warner ?

Nance is a Dumb Ass

Somebody beat MM with an ugly, freako, weirdo stick. He makes my skin crawl. I wish he would just take a dive into a big crack in the earth somewhere.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments