McGowan Upset,

Stewart Obsessed with Teen Pap

7/13/2007 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Austin is the paparazzo with the best gimmick -- he's only 14 -- but not everyone is a fan.

TMZ cameras were outside of Il Sole last night, where the fair-skinned Rose McGowan got her first glimpse of Hollywood's youngest photog. With a shocked look on her face, the once one-legged zombie killer exclaimed, "What's wrong with this town?!" calling his snapping "just so wrong." She then, of course, posed for him, but said she needed to work on her "sanity" as she jumped into her car.

Aviatrix Kim Stewart was a bit more excited to see Austin when she saw him outside the Travis Barker show at Sugar, claiming she "was obsessed" with him -- after he showed off his iPhone. Baby babe magnet!

Ace

She is an amazing talent!

Claya_Hata

Not only would I go down on Rose Mcgowan I'd have her biting my matress.

m

Love the red hair on her. It's MUCH better than that nasty black.

tydan

She is smokin .Im glad she got away from manson and there $5000 a day coke habits

CoolGirl2008

So much for child labor laws.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

she waz born(im jelous)on a hippie commune and spent her youth having a marijuana plant az a christmas tree !! wtf made her so intollerant who cares how old he iz its ageism.though he may be creepy regardless i dunno.

Plobes

I HATE the abbreviation "Pap," it makes methink of gynecological yuckness

Why can't we call them "Razzis"?

bayouman

That's rich. Rose McGowan says "What's wrong with this town?"

She hooks up for years with the sickest man in the universe, wears what is by far one of the most indefensible outfits to ever grace a red carpet, and yet has the stones to ask that question?

Somebody get her a mirror.

Dawn Day

Who says child labor is illegal?

Trev

Who the hell is Rose McGowan?

Allison

I'm sorry. Where are this kids parents. They need to have their heads examined that they would allow him to be roaming the streets the way he does. Why is no one concerned about that and shame on other Paps for condoning this from a 14 year old kid. How are you going to feel when the kid gets trampled when a Paris loving stampede comes his way.

What idiot adults do is one thing. That we allow kids to do it, is quite another. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

kimberly stewart

wow... a kid with and iphone not paid by mommy and daddy. Those are some smart little kids! They make more a picture than I do in a year!! I wonder if a 20 year old girl in heels pap would be a hit too.. hmm.. TMZ you might have a new pap in town!!!

ParisGurl

He is smart for doing that, I totaly would do it just to meet celebs it would be cool,OMFG to bad I dont live in L.A. or else I would so be doing that to, oh wow I have and iPhone to they arent as cool as I thought it would be.

Lady Peach

WTF?? This friggin kid goes to my school. What a surprise. Little Austin is getting his spotlight. He's a great photographer, BTW.

Rudy