Paris Afraid of Attention? WTF!?

7/13/2007 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who is this girl and what has she done with Paris Hilton?

The usually attention-hungry jailbird ran errands all over L.A. yesterday, but kept her infamous mug hidden from photogs the entire time by laying low in the back seat of her SUV and keeping a towel in front of her face. No kiss blowing or over-the-shoulder poses here!

It got even weirder at Paris' Hollywood pad, where the suddenly shy heiress remained holed up in her SUV while photogs desperately tried to get a shot. Could Paris finally be over all of the attention? Click on the Hater Nation banner and weigh in for yourself.

chillout music girl

All you people can't stop commenting on the girl..
Maybe, if TMZ stopped reporting on her.. You wouldn't have to be here complaining about her. You could complain about your own family members...
She deserves a right to some privacy... The cameras are following her all the time..
It almost seems like stalking... The american public is part of the problem..
Maybe she is a genius at self promotion, but even the promoter needs time to themselves without a camera shoved in their face.
It seems like TMZ is get more readers at paris's expense.
No one cares about Hillary Clinton's Family and their Anti Semitic views..
Or Mel Gibson or who knows how many other countless stars that do worse things than paris. If TMZ wanted to do fair journalism, they would OUT all the people in hollywood, instead of targeting on one person...

Some of you people are so childish... Focusing on someone's physical imperfection. How many of you look perfect? Have beautiful feet?? Never got stoned?
Never got drunk and made a fool of yourself in a club???
Many people make mistakes... I am happy to see she is trying to keep to herself.
All these blogs and TMZ are what makes paris hilton "OVEREXPOSED".
The same people they say they hate her..even though she never done anything to them personally.. She never murdered anyone/ Blew up a mosque/ or anything like that.
I am not a fan of paris..as she is only a person. Some of you are taking this hate thing a bit too far. You should be mad at the man who went on a plane with TB, that endangered people or mad at Mr. Bush for sending young men and women to their deaths..
All the terrorist which plant bombs on commuter trains and airplanes...
If you are going to hate anything... put your hate in the right place.

The Marian Movement

If I were the paps I would turn the tables on Paris. She is usually so desp to be photographed that she calls you...well start charging her for your services. She'd pay. if everyone stopped the media hype for free, she'd be forced to feed her ego by paying you all.

This is probably because she got drunk fell over and it shows on her face. If they got a photo of this it would prove she hasn't changed.

Herpy-pAris Hilton

SEVERE SPREAD OF HERPES! DAAAAAAAAAAH!

chillout music girl

Maybe she needs a moment without someone criticizing her....
I wish her well in life. If she has a drug problem that is her business.
If she has Herpes type I or Herpes type II it is her problem too.
She isn't passing the bong to any of you....is she?
Has she had unprotected sex with any of you??????
The only problem I see with her, is she has made some bad choices in men.
Paris should move to europe or somewhere and enjoy a quiet life.. She can party there and no one cares.. It seems easy for all of us, to forget about our on problems and focus on someone else's. If I were her.. I would make as much money while I could.. then move somewhere different....have a family setttle down.. which I am sure would be a great thing for her.

chillout music girl

She looked normal.sitting on the beach...
The photographer was the digusting one.. focusing on her bikini area.
How many women would like someone aiming a camera in their crotch area??

mickey

to mmmmmm:

no one is saying that they don't look at more important issues in the world, and I agree that there is alot of mud slinging that goes on in these blogs, and a lot of idiots too, but this is an Entertainment site - and blogs were made so people could respond to subjects in 'real time'. I am sure that many of us, including myself, are very much involved in charities, education, world news, etc., but I like to read my trash from time to time, too, it gives me a break in my day. although I don't agree that people should be harrassed and 'stalked', she has put herself out there for the attention, and now she is trying to back out of it. You don't see Hilary Swank, who is young, rich and successful, whoring herself to the media.

Sandy

I am not a Paris fan, but I have never noticed anything wrong with her eyes. I have a son who was born with a lazy eye who has been hurt by people all his life, and he does not have as much confidence in himself as he should have because of it. A person can't help it if they were born with a "defect" because it was in their genes. You don't ask to be born with a large nose or floppy ears. It is wrong to make fun at somebody who can't help that they are not physically perfect. If you have negative things to say about a person, it should be because they deserve it because they lie or are selfish or cruel.

Could it be Paris is partly the way she is because she needs to be told she is beautiful and sexy because of being self-conscious about her eye. Although I don't like her, I still think she is beautiful and looks stylish all the time. I notice that the press always calls out to her telling her she is beautiful, and I think they do that so she will pose for them, as they sense she needs to hear that.

I wish she had not gone right back to all the partying and grabbing attention, and tried to do more constructive things with her life. She could help so many people with all her wealth. She needs to be more responsible and start growing up for her own good. There is plenty of time to party, but get an education, or a hobby, or volunteer. But mostly be willing to admit you made mistakes, and that you need help because you are an alcoholic or drug addict and take responsibility for your actions.

You can't drink and drive because then you can become a lethal weapon and harm others and yourself. The one thing about Paris that continues to bug me is that she blamed others for not knowing if she could drive or not. She is an adult and should accept the blame for not knowing whether or not her license was valid. I can't believe her parents did not discuss the situation with her knowing she apparently has an attention span problem. By the way, you are not supposed to drive and drink when taking ADHD drugs. She supposedly has been taking meds for years and ignoring the warning.

I apologize for going on so long and probably boring most of you. I think we are all awed by celebrities or we would not be on this site, so we do have at least one thing in common.

who cares

#51 WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT SKANK ASS HAS SHE CAN GET HER UGLY FACE FIXED
NEW NOSE ,EYE SURGERY, CHIN FIXED
NOW THOSE SKI BOAT FEET DONT THINK THERES MUCH HOPE
SHE IS UGLY N A SKANK

mickey

Sandy,

Her eye is that way b/c she wears the contacts, and 'supposedly', a doctor had told her to stop wearing them b/c for some reason, they were damaging her eyelid. her left eye has a droopyness to it - so basically, she was not born that way, she has chosen to go against doctor's order for the sake of vanity....

sarah

She is a lying phony ass skanky used up whore all she has going for her is her money(lucky for her) she has no real friends and why cant she keep or get a decent boyfriend?? maybe because everyone in LA has got a piece of her rotten Pu......................... The fianll straw was lying to the world on larry king i would have had soem respect for her if she had admitted to ocassionaly using drugs does she think the whole entire world is stupid apparently so she must have fallen on her ugly face when she was drunk the night before she is the ultimate meida whore and never misses a photo op ithink the paparazzo are her only firends.......Poor Paris

Parents Need to Know

OF THE ETERNAL LOVE OF SKY SEA AND EARTH THE QUEEN THE KING OF THE KINGDOMS OF THGE MAGICAL FABLES OF ALL THE KINGS AND THE QUEEN THAT
EXIST ON THIS WORLD
BY CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980 NAPOLI
ETERNAL LOVE YOU PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981

Posted at 6:12PM on Jul 13th 2007 by CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This dude believes in "Puff the Magic Dragon" too! Must have alot of imaginary friends, same as Paris.

He should save all his posts (probably does) and read them when he grows "out of puberty" and sees what an ignorant little fool he made of himself.

Joe Nutter

Yeah, most likely she was beaten up, slapped silly, or had a nose touch up, 'cause she keeps on sniffing that crank.

Big Bear

2 cents worth: I have been in Las Vegas for a little fun and games!!! I hope I did not miss too many chances to bash parass herpes. She ever going to have surgery on those huge feet?? The numerous personal infections may make elective surgery difficult!!

Parents Need to Know

Hey Bear,

Welcome back - I hope you didn't leave any money in the slots.

Nah - you didn't miss much of anything. I think everyone is just so disgusted with Parass and right back to her old ways, many have quit posting. Sill have the peeps that steal screen names, and of course some of the religious ones.

I have to go to the pharmacy everyday (for my dad's meds) and I've noticed lately, no mags. have her mug on them - not even the rag mags!

Maybe the papz. & media have finally gotten over her. Now if she'd only take off those big, ugly "Rose Colored Glasses" and look at how the real world feels about her, she might try and clean up her act, but it's doubtful. She's too self absorbed and in denial!

Wes

Has anyone even considered that it might possibly not be Hilton in the SUV?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments