Zac Efron Gets Pumped

7/13/2007 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twinkly-eyed Zac Efron is a hottie in training -- for reals!

The 19-year-old "High School Musical" heartthrob worked up a sweat as he pumped up his boyishly taut and smooth chest at 24 Hour Fitness in L.A. by attempting to press over 100 lbs. on Thursday. No ID needed for this six-pack.

Between the gym and all that "Hairspray," this spring chicken has his beauty routine down pat!

Josh

Its so evidently clear that the guys calling him scrawny are so very insecure.
Get over yourselves.

Ghadir

I LOVE ZAC EFRON!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOO HOT AND A GREAT ACTOR/SINGER/DANCER/EVERYTHING!!!

best of luck in everything zac!!! we all love you!!! :)

anduhrea

omg wow you guys are brutal i am in love w/ zac efron and if never heard of him you are either really old and have no children or you dont watch tv. he is sooooo hot and not srawny!!! dont you see his muscles!!! any way yeah we dooo need more CLOSE-ups!!

zacfan

zac efron is THE cutest guy EVER!!! all u ppl who are sayin that 135 isnt a lot...i bench 85!!! so y dont u just be quiet!

spy

Wow, Wes, nice rant about everyone here making fun of disabled people, and hoping that us or our kids become disabled in the future. I suggest the anti-psychotic quetiapine... I think it might make your life less of a living hell and a burden on your loved ones due to your "erratic" behavior. Remember, people in the throes of psychosis (such as yourself) don't realize that something is wrong. But trust me... the people around you DO.

BigJim

What a scrawny little puke. That's only 135 he's benching. Most weightlifters warm up with more than that.

Jo Jo

sorry..never heard of him. Slow day at TMZ?

Dawn Day

Why on earth is society pressuring EVERYONE in the public eye to try and be 'perfect'. If only people spent as much time building up their character instead on their physical appearance we wouldn't have trainwreck after trainwreck with celebrities.

m

He's 19?? Wow I thought he was maybe 15 or so. He IS scrawny as hell. I think he might be prettier than I am and that just irritates me. It makes me a little uncomfortable too.

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

wow -you fellas are brutal. Who cares how
much he bench presses. I'm a mom, & this guy can
clean my pool or trim my bushes anytime
hee hee

Angel

He's cute.

AND_LV

I can 180lb !!!!!!!! ;)

kimberly stewart

ooh he's cute :) What LA fitness was this again?? can we get some more close ups TMZ??

notsosimplelife.tv

Check out thedanband.tv site for videos and news on The Dan Band! Also, The Dan Band is performing at the Avalon(Hollywood) on July 20th!

vbgirl313

This blurb is something I would expect to see over on Perez's site, not TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments