Mo' Mo'Nique -- A Whole Lot Mo!

7/14/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique is baring it all, or most of it anyway, in a racy photo shoot with the spraypainted, plus-sized contestants from her new show, "Mo'Nique's F.A.T Chance" -- that's "Fabulous And Thick," if you please! Big fun!

In a photo obtained by TMZ, Mo'Nique is sitting around the house (and we do mean around the house) with 5 other big gurls wearing nothing but body paint. Daaaaaaayum! Holy Earl Scheib! Everyone loves the painted-on tuxedo, but these jumbo beauties are done up in everything from tiger stripes to painted-on collared shirts. What? Go big gurls! Please!

The 3XL ladies will endure a boot camp (not booty camp!) leading to a runway show attended by the haute monde of Paris -- including designers, models and the press -- with the winner crowned "Miss F.A.T."

"Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance" debuts on Oxygen, July 21 at 10:30 PM. Check your local listings.

are you new?

They had to bring in a fork lift to help those hefers up
when the photo shoot was done.

rosie

These fat broads rules . They keep you warm in the winter, give you shade in the summer , and you have moving pictures all the time .

Erin

Uh... gross.

rosie

Looks like they might have eaten ,Nichole , Jenna , and Paris.

rosie

WE know who eats buffet .

rosie

Moo-moo. these cows have been corn fed .

Tommy

106 Kelly is a big girl to you can just tell, two words kelly jenny craig.....

Erin

Oh Kelly, (#106)

Why don't you re-read your post. How do you think you sound? Just like the people you're trying to admonish. You just called everyone on this post ugly, stupid...And, do you want your fat assed mother posing naked with only body paint to cover her rolls? No one does. They should be ashamed. It shouldn't matter what size, keep your clothes on!

Runaways Fan

Mo puts out poor image for the obese and overweight to follow. She demonises skinny women, calls them evil, to make herself feel better. If she was so confident she wouldn't have to lower herself to name calling. Queen Latifah and Emme are better examples of "thick" gals who take care of themselves by eating better, working out, and getting active.

The most I've ever weighed was about 210 and I'd never go back to that! I was tired, depressed, I had bad headaches, joint pain, I couldn't walk or run without my heart pounding like a jackhammer and losing my breath. I was uncomfortable with myself and hated the way I looked in the mirror. I saw a future of a possible heart attack ahead if i didn't change my life. It's taken a couple years, I'm losing weight slowly and I'm not at my goal weight, but I'm in the homestretch. I am active, I bike 7 days a week, I'm happy, I'm virtually pain free (aside from the ocassional headache or if I crash my bike LOL.). I can walk five miles without a second thought, and I can run pretty far too! I am happy with me and I am more confident too.

Yes, you should love yourself whatever you weigh, and no one has the right to make fun of you for it. But don't you love yourself enough to do right by your body? Joint and hip problems, heart failure, diabetes, blood clots, cancer, the risks get higher with your weight. Anorexia is just as bad. The only difference between anorexia and being morbidly obese is that anorexia is a faster death. Anorexia, weakens your heart, eats up your bone mass, and muscles, and kills your brain cells. They both end the same.

There is a difference between being thick, or overweight (there is a difference on the BMI scale) and being morbidly obese. By adding even just a little exercise you'd do wonders, and you'd feel so much better. You can be plus size, or average, or skinny, just be healthy and get active!

Me!

49. I bet most of you people calling Mo'Nique and the rest of those girls "fat cows" or whatever are probably lard asses yourselves. I think it's a nice pic.

Posted at 10:18AM on Jul 14th 2007 by welle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You might want to contact a bookie, welle, and put down some huge cash on that. You could probably buy yourself a mansion or two from all the winnings.

I got up to 240 (I'm 5'8" and female), and I know it was unhealthy and I felt like crap, I've lost 70 lbs and have 30 more to go (yeah I gained 100 lbs at like 23 and have been working on and off for more than HALF A DECADE TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE, don't ask), and I have to tell you the only people that were upfront about verbally degrading me about my weight were bitches that had a good 30 or 40 lbs to lose themselves. Generally people do not make these childish mean-spirited comments unless they themselves are insecure . There really isn't even any reason to otherwise.

The USA has a population that is SIXTY PERCENT overweight or obese, so chances are a lot of these posters insulting Mo'Nique are pretty hefty themselves. And at this point I'm SMALLER than my main attackers. The dumbasses.

rosie

Damn . Doing these broads doggy style would be like looking over the top of an suv.

Kirsten

Wow, I can't believe that some of you have the balls to be so mean to these woman. I don't weigh NEAR what they do and there is no way that I would stand there and let someone paint me naked. It takes so much self assurance and confidence to put yourself out there knowing that there will be people like you focusing on the fact that there are big. Shame on you for trying to make self confident women be ashamed of the body that they have.

anonymous

i thought Britney was a fat disgusiting pig but this is ridiculous,keep that hippo away from me, better yet RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Matty

I'm tired of this whole "it's ok to be fat" b.s. that's going on lately. It's NOT ok, it's unhealthy and gross and no matter how much they fool themselves, there is no such thing as being born "thick boned," they're just obese, lazy hogs who need to put the burgers down, face reality and get on a treadmill.

Seriously, look at these cows, that is not a pretty picture, it looks like an aerial view of circus tents. I feel bad for whoever took that picture, it must have been hard to keep a straight face through that shoot especially with them trying to look sexy and I can only imagine the stampede when it came time for a lunch break.

Mo'Nique is funny on her own, we don't need to see that much of her and the rest of the herd. It's not pretty, it's sexy, it's not feminine, it just sends out the wrong message and most people in this country are fat and unhealthy enough as it is.

rosie

Gawd has just two words for all you fat ho-ho eaters .. LOSE it .