Diddy Gets It on With a Blonde

7/15/2007 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. DiddyP. Diddy and longtime girlfriend/baby mama Kim Porter may have split up, but that isn't stopping His Diddiness from having fun! Diddy was spotted cozying up to a leggy blonde Friday night at his "All White Diddy Affair" in Baltimore, Maryland, reports People.

Diddy and the blonde stayed tight all night, jetting from stretch hummer limo to the club's exclusive VIP areas. The pair sipped on bling-bling $500-a-bottle Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Orange champagne and danced together well into the night.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Kim!

Nu Nu

P Diddy is grown ass man! He can date whoever he wants. I 'd rather that it be a black woman but what the hell. I am a firm believer that if a relationship is not working whether children are involved or not you must move on. Anyway have you seen him on Making da Band 4, he appears to be an jerk. I love jerks!

Yolanda

Diddy is just frontin'. Just like most men, when they are "hurt" they grab the first thing that they see and want to rebel. He probably thinks that he can't let the public think that he's weak. So typical and predictable.

Gigi

Again, not surprised, he's a doggggg!

Sula Mae

Wise, I'm not in dispute with you but would like to know where you got your stats from.

Sheena

What charity does puff donate to again? I never heard of one so I'm jus curious. I stopped listenng to that rap crap a few years back and I grew up on it. It isnt the same anymore. Why would you pay to listen or watch a person talk about look what i got and bling bling bling and I will kill you and bitch this and that? No class. No matter how much champaigne you drink, or how much money you have, an idiot in a benz is just that. An idiot in a benz. I no longer listen to BET or HOT 97 because they say they care for the youth of today but still play this crap on the airwaves that make kids feel like if they dont have a diamond chain they are nobody. So what do these kids do? Go in the street and hustle and go to jail. I supported them for so many years. Then I grew up. Arent grown people running BET and HOT97? Could have fooled me. This world is messed up and what positive messege are these stations and gangster rappers teling the youth? None. But it is all about the money and these stations dont give a dam about the kids or what it does to a child who is easily influenced by peer pressure. Thats why I listen to OLD ("not" new) schoool reggae now.

Sheena

Marie

UNFORTUNATELY KIM IS A FOOL. THIS MAN HAS TOSSED HER ASIDE TIME AND TIME AGAIN FOR OTHER WOMEN AND SHE CONSTANTLY TOOK HIM BACK. REFUSED TO MARRY HER. TELLING HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO HERE. GIVING HER NOTHING BUT BABIES. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HER? WHAT STRONG WOMAN WOULD ALLOW A MAN TO TREAT HER LIKE THAT RICH OR POOR? SEAN COMBS IS A EGOMANIAC, ARROGANT, SELFISH, RUDE, AND IGNORANT. I HOPE THAT THIS KIM WOMAN FINALLY WAKES UP AND STOPS ALLOWING HERSELF TO LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. I GUESS HIS MONEY AND LUXURY LIVING MADE HER COMPROMISE HER VALUES AND SELF ESTEEM AS A WOMAN. I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR HER, SHE DESERVES WHAT SHE GETS FOR THINKING A WHORISH MAN WOULD STAY FAITHFUL AND MARRY HER. LETS HOPE SHE DONT LOOK BACK THIS TIME. HOW MANY KIDS SHE HAS WITH THIS IDIOT? 20? ALL ON THE FRONT PAGES OF THE MAGAZINES SMILING BELIEVING HIS LIES WHILE HE WAS FRONTIN. WELL LETS HOPE SHE HAS LEARNED HER LESSON THIS TIME. MY GOODNESS DOES SHE HAVE TO BE HIT UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A BRICK! MAYBE SO. MAYBE HE WILL DO THAT TO HER NEXT. HIT HER IN HER BIG HEAD WITH A BRICK.

Sheena

Yvonne

ITS IS ABOUT TIME KIM MOVED ON....P DUMMY ALL ALONG WANTED A WHITE WOMEN OR LIGHTER WOMEN, THIS FOOL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE REAL LOVE OR LOYALTY AND KIM PORTER GAVE HIM ALL OF THAT....KIM PORTER IF YOU JUST HAPPEN TO READ THIS KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, WITH THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, AND MOST WOMEN WISH THEY COULD STILL LOOK LIKE YOU AFTER LEAVING A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH 3CHILDREN....MOVE ON SISTER AND AND DONT CHANGE YOUR GOOD NATURED SPIRIT JUST BE STRONGER AND LIVE ,TRUE LOVE WILL FIND A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN LIKE YOU...KNOW THAT ONLY JESUS CAN CHANGE P DUMMY AND AN EXORCISM....SO MOVE ON LIVE YOUR LIFE, TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN ...AND MAY GOD BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU AND YOUR LOVELY FAMILY

FOCUSONYOKIDZ

KIM HOLD YA HEAD UP AND HOPEFULLY SHYNE DO THE SAME CUZ NOW YOU SEE DAT DIS SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND, FATHER, FRIEND OR WHATEVER HES CALLED HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR HIMSELF AND SELF ONLY DOESNT MATTER WHO HAS TO SUFFER, KIDZ, FRIENDS,FAMILY AS LONG AS HE GET HIM SCREW WHOEVER GETS IN THE WAY. SORRY FOR THOSE TWINS WHOM NAMES COME FROM YALL GRANNIES CUZ HE SCREWD DEM TOO!!!

Straightface

Let's not forget that Diddy is also Gay as they come. He can't keep a relationship going because he is a sexual devient. You can't hate on his business savvy, but on the personal side he is a bum. His artist all leave him , just like his women. It's too bad that there are so many women who will jump at a man with some money. I'm tired of how the public keeps talking about how men in the industry need to stop degrading women. The women are degrading themselves. Like Icecube said in the movie Friday " I'm grown, can't nobody get me in trouble" , that how it is with these tramps.

libra

KIM:
I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU DROPPED THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL "ZERO" AND GET YOURSELF AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN A "H E R O".

A MAN WHO IS A HERO FOR YOU, AND A MAN WHO WILL BE A R EA L FATHER TO THEM.

YOU WELL DESERVE IT AFTER 10 YRS. WITH THIS LOSER.

BRADY GIRL

SUP WIT THAT I SURE HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DON'T TAKE AFTER YOU

GROW UP WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU
YOU MAY HAVE ALOT OF MONEY BUTTTTT YOUR A UNHAPPY & LONEY MAN
IT'S ALL GOOD TO HAVE FUN BUT YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU ACT
WHEN A MAN HAVE CHILDREN 'S & NEED MORE THAN ONE WOMAN
THAT DOSE'N T MAKE HIM A MAN HE'S A LONEY BOYYYYY
HEY KIM YOU SHOULD BE WITH A WOMAN (LOL) BET SHE WOULD TREAT YOU RIGHT
YOU DESEVE THE BEST & IT SURE ISN'T WHAT'S HIS NAME
BEST TO YOU &YOUR KIDS YOU WILL BE THE BEST MOTHER&MR MOM

FNH1228

Everytime he leaves Kim he end up with a non-sista...we know it was an "all white" party Diddy... but DAMN!

Even though he is popular and well off, Kim nees to find her someone who isnt gonna be hugged up with another chick the day after the break up. Now that looks suspicious!

Fact Finder

What is up with this self-absorbed idiot leaving three black women to become part of the degrading statistic of single-parent families with fatherless children. It doesn't matter that he is able to financially provide for them or that they have the best of everything. His schedule does not permit him the time to teach his own kids how to break the vicious cycle. It amazes me how black men reflect on their childhoods as it relates to not having a father in the home and then do the same to their very own. Diddy would dare knock up his snow bunnies or latin lovers then leave them alone to weather the storm. I'd be willing to bet if he DID have biracial children, he'd flaunt them like trophies too! There's Good and Evil in all races but I hate it when blacks say that white folks are there downfall. Blacks degrade there own image and culture by the way they act. Then to top it off, they degrade and belittle the women they leave to raise this nation of bastard black kids. Rich or Poor, it's stupid.