Jason Wahler: Walk on the Mild Side

7/16/2007 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scruffy jailbird and "The Hills" studlet Jason Wahler and a gal pal were spotted strutting down L.A.'s Robertson Blvd. on Saturday ... and he managed not to get arrested!

In what appeared to be a power walk -- replete with giant coffee and cigarette -- Jason didn't seem to be going anywhere in particular. When asked if he was attending a promotional event being held down the street at Kitson for "Hairspray," he said, "Um, no way."

hello?

that guy is like 40 years old posing as a 21 year old.

D M

I saw ten minutes of that idiotic show last year. GIRL A: Wanna go shopping? GIRL B: Oh my god, those are totally cute shoes! GIRL A: Do you have a crush on Timmeh? GIRL B: Oh my god, like I totally have a crush on him. GIRL A: You know I am dating him. GIRL B: Oh my god, like let's go shopping some more.

After ten minutes of this drivel, I totally oh my god thought my head was going to split open. Seriously, this is the show that the dumbest, least-secure 15% of the teenage population watched. Why ANYONE cares about this goofball is totally beyond me. (I dedicated 10 minutes of my life b/c I thought there might be some hot girls. There isn't a single hot girl on this show. They're all overweight, with gross rolls of belly and back fat sticking out of their jeans.)

shawna

STOP promoting reality tv people. nobody cares.
that includes any douche bag from Laguna Hills or any spinoff.

are you new?

Um, I would post a comment but WHO is this dude?

Terry

He was just strolling along L.A.'s Robertson Blvd one of the most press infested street's in LA trying to keep a low profile and not be hounded and stalked by the press lol

Naples

who???

HA!

WOW, the things D listers will do to get a lil attention. He looks like he hasn't bathed in 3 months.

HA!

The things a D lister will do to get just a li'l attention. He looks like he hasn't bathed in 3 months.

Jojobls

He should get back with Lauren, he really missed the boat with her, she is one classy girl. Hope he shapes up his life and start to live clean and sober.

Tiffanie

Jason your sexy!! Keep it up!

*tiffie's comment will be followed by the "yuks" and so on ....lol come on poeple you know you wanna trash my comment, lets hear ya....get a life.

Krista

I think he is quite sexy... good to see he is actually trying to get sober!

RameyGirl86