Osama's Son Pissed at Wedding Reax

7/16/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When your dad is the internationally loathed terrorist Osama bin Laden, most anything you do is going to make news. But for some reason, Omar bin Laden was shocked at the media coverage of his marriage to a woman nearly twice his age. Death to the infidel media!

Little O told Saudi newspaper al-Watan that he was "stunned and outraged" by publicity surrounding his wedding to a 51-year-old grandmother. Jane Felix-Browne, who herself has been married and divorced five times, is actually bin Laden's second wife -- in addition to his first wife!

Polygamy isn't just for HBO anymore.

Just my opinion

WTF

I am confused?

CeePee

This photo isn't real... look at the legs of the 2 peeps in the front. Uh... FAKE!!!!!

joanna

why do we even mention the family of the man who caused so much pain and heartache to americans.......they don't deserve our attention.........

NJP

I thought TMZ postes ligitamate info. How could you have thought this picture is a real picture. It is totally fake.

Brenda

I agree! This photo is totally fake! I got that the second I looked at it! It should be removed!

QE2

Amen to #40. The sooner the better. Maybe someone should print up 500,000 flyers saying "Allah is an a$$hole" and drop them by plane over Iraq. That should speed things along.

Gee, I hope I'm not offending anyone, either....

Amazing

She's been married 5 times?? I just sure hope he doesn't get to hankering for a whole buncha virgins.

chillout music girl

Read this: The woman is plastic

PS. It is aboslutely hilarious that Bin Laden's son would want to marry exactly the kind of woman that Muslims claim they despise! (This woman isn't exactly noted for her high morality and deep religious convictions - nor is she averse to painting herself with makeup). I think this should give the more naive among westerners a great insight into Islamist's real motives behind wanting so much attention in the west and their reasons for wanting to conquer it.
MMM.. I guess she is not going to be wearing in head dressing as she wants to flaunt her new face and breast implants

cooky

maybe this will brings daddy dearest out

chillout music girl

If Osama is alive, there is no way in hell he wants his son to marry a woman who was married 5 times and is so fake.
Osama might personally order some mad bomber to go blow up her and his son.
Maybe some crazy terrorist cell may decide to do the job for osama - and behead her.

That is one beheading..people would love to see. The trader..

chillout music girl

The people should put flyers of her everywhere across england.
Whenever they spot her the people should throw rocks at her.
Perhaps citizens of the united kingdom should start a petition to have her thrown out of england. Poor Osama Jr. was dispelled from saudi arabia and sudan.
He was kicked out of saudi arabia for complaining with the saudi's alliance with the United States.

Rania

muslim men cannot marry as many women they want muslim men are limited to 4 only

FABIO

I hope that somebody takes them out....

Jemima Puddleduck

Jr. O needs to give the new little woman some of his eyebrows.... Not sure which one is scarier. Her plucked to death slashes or his "Bert" brow.
GAG!

FP

You don't have to go to that expense #50. There is a $50,000,000 bounty on Osama's ass and I would think that if you spread the word down south that he is responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt, that ought to do it.