Paris Goes to the Dogs

7/16/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton hung out with her tongue out this weekend on the beach near her Malibu home. The airhead heiress was the spitting image of her new teacup pup.

Paris was dressed in a conservative blue sheath that covered an itty-bitty one-piece bathing suit in which she later surfed -- and nip-slipped.

Standards are badly needed.

To Stupid, rich, whore hater - Oh, my. Feel better now?

TMZ Sucks

659 posts about paris and counting, dam Harvey the Hook Nose really has nothing else to talk about does he?

BOEING 787

The anti-Paris crowd has had a herd time coming up with new ideas or any ideas,
I guess repitition of words will have to suffice for them.

It's not a bad picture at all, but who is the person behind Paris.

chillout music girl

I can't believe some idiot called her dog ugly..
The dog is very sweet looking...
A person must be a rabid, anti paris hater to call a sweet puppy ugly..

That was really lame

5 cent

so, is Paris the one on the right or the left?

olll

the ny daily news had an article about this website last week.
apparantley tmz has an agreement with the hiltons.
the hiltons promise to give tmz exclusives on paris, only if they promise not to write any negative stories about her.

Go away!!

#45, we've all seen these skanky witch naked........................

Desiree

As cute as that dog is, I would like to see celebs start adopting dogs from animal shelters. This dog probably cost thousands, and there are plenty of tiny cute little waifs at the shelter in need of good homes. Please please please think about it, people/celebs, I sometimes volunteer my time to animal rescue, and I wish celebs could understand how much it would mean for animal rescue organizations and shelters if celebs were photographed holding their pound pups and/or kitties.

GIVE ME A BREAK

RUN DOG, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE:

Pam Richardson

Dan R

Although I don't get the newsvalue of this article, its still a nice
dog and a hot girl :)

Oh - and I can't wait for her next album to
come out!

Chuck

Um Dan her new album won't be coming out since her last one bombed and she was dropped from her record lable. Facts.

Parents Need to Know

59. I wish Paris Hilton would bring to light why disable veterans are eating out of dumpsters after servicing this country?

Posted at 12:22AM on Jul 17th 2007 by Pam Richardson
******
Paris Hilton only "brings to light" what benefits Paris Hilton. I really don't think she even knows what a disabled veteran is.

As I recall one of her many PR statements was she would like the press to concentrate less on her and more on the military serving in Iraq and Afganistan (she doesn't even know where they are on the map or how to spell Afganistan).

Doesn't it make one wonder who informs the press and the papz. exactly where and when she will be out on the town or what beach she will be surfing, for all those photo ops we keep seeing everywhere?

Parents Need to Know

That's one nasty, scary looking biotch. The dog is cute though.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death