Paris Goes to the Dogs

7/16/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton hung out with her tongue out this weekend on the beach near her Malibu home. The airhead heiress was the spitting image of her new teacup pup.

Paris was dressed in a conservative blue sheath that covered an itty-bitty one-piece bathing suit in which she later surfed -- and nip-slipped.

Parents Need to Know

Is that a "forked tongue" I see???

Adorable little dog,

What next - Paris buys a "miniature poodle-doodle"?

Poster #12 is exactly right with the information.

These places should be shut down.

He's just another Idiot

I heard that Macy's is going to carry "Paris Hilton Jeans". Why? Most people think she's the biggest nothing who ever lived. If it's true, I'll never shop at Macy's again. . . .and I mean it. Why should I support Macy's and demented jailbird Paris?

DJ Darkstar

I've never defended Paris Hilton before, but come on she's playing with a puppy, Anyone who has dogs, especially puppies makes faces at them, and if you haven't you're either lying or going to make a meal of them.

Bel

haha..so cute

plain truth

sounds as if some of you don't like rich people. if you hate rich people, you will never be rich in much.

Philly

Yorkies rule and this dog has too much class for Paris Hilton!!!

Startmakingsense

J.D. SCOTT
Thanks for the reminder! That was much more interesting than the actual article. :)

Reality

That should read, PARIS IS A DOG FACED SKANKY HO

who cares

two dogs??? wow who wudda thought
by the way which one is the dog?

hora

aw cute dog. i'm not much of a dog person but i like all animals. and i'm glad to see her covering up more, i think it suits her better

R.Zimmerman

She's got old-lady's neck. Yuck.

anonymous

an ugly mutt and a rat dog

Jemima

WHERE IS TINKERBELLE???? HOPE SHE DIDN'T LEAVE HIM FORGOTTEN IN A PURSE IN HER CLOSET!!!!

Big Bear

The dog on the right or left??

DesertChildAZ

#1) TMZ are such a load of hypocrites. When Paris thanks them for their "honest" reporting, they are all sweet on her. Now that she is acting more conservative, not whoring the cameras and selling them an audience, they are calling her "airhead". Such two faced jerks.

#2) If you're suggesting that yorkies are airheads, you're completely wrong. I have two and they are one of the smartest breeds that exist. I have a 5 month old that can sit, lay down, spin and roll over on command. Next is "bang, bang, play dead". I assure you, he will have it in a snap.

I'm glad to see Paris has moved up from Chihs to the ever brilliant truest companion in existence - the Yorkie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments