Lance Bass' Boyfriend -- Bad Tipper

7/17/2007 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass' new man, Brazilian model citizen Pedro Andrade, stunned one poor bartender at swank NYC club Butter last night, when he ordered more than $70 in drinks and tipped a mere $5 on the beverages. What a cheap date!

"I usually get tipped at least twice that much on that many drinks," the bartender told TMZ, who added that she was grossed out by Andrade's supernaturally orange faux tan. And get this -- Andrade's been a bartender himself, so he should know better!

Lance and Andrade have been locking lips for the last few weeks, and the latest boy-toy on Lance's arm since he split with Reichen Lehmkuhl.

michael

Hey Lance, I will love to go on a date with you really bad and I will pay for everything. But dont spend to much money. Email me sometime or call me LOL. Michael

David C.

First... But I wish I wasn't.

David C.

...and my wish has been granted.

Zenophobe Alien

Hey Poop, you aren't first ha ha ha

murph

Lance Bass sure is an accomplished musician. He can add to his resume' that he plays the Skin Flute!

chillout music girl

What a complaining bartender........the guy is a model, not a superstar.
Male models make less money than their female counterparts.. everyone knows that..

Monica "Peaches" LeRue!

He's ugly, Lance you can do better. Fug!

give the dog a bone

....welcome to 2007 where gay is the new straight and orange is the new tan. What's next?

charlierock

That was a little more info that i need to know.

MARSIN

The bartender was probably trying to get some attention. Get over urself. Butter is nothing special anyway.

MissMottin

DAYUM! Ya think boyfriend's pupils could be any bigger??? Have another bump, dude!

Caribbean Goddess

I am not a millionaire but I still tip .20-.25%. You should tip .15% if the service is good and .20% if it was great. I always tip well because these hardworking men and woman work of there tips. My fiance gets outraged at me when I tip well when we had bad service and he has a point there. If you do not have enough money for a tip, go to the liquor store and have a drink at home. I also wanted to say that I do not leave the tip on the table or bar anymore because some people hustle and steal it in a deceptive manner. I give it to them personally and that is a damn shame. Get a job you ignorant pieces of s**t.

Joe Traveller

Remember the guy is Brazilian. Different cultures have very different attitudes towards tipping. In many latin countries, you tip only a few dollars regardless of how much you spend. Maybe it is just a cultural misunderstanding.

Bea

He's Brazilian. They don't tip 20% in Brazil.

Jake

he may be, but at least he look good - wonder if he gets his grooming tips from thestylishman.com home of Grooming Secrets For Men? he probably does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments