"CSI" Jerkoff Wrangles Posse, Chases Injured Photog

7/18/2007 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To get the full scope of Gary Dourdan's shocking, unprovoked attack against a TMZ photog, you must watch the entire 15-minute clip.

As we previously reported, the "CSI" star brutally attacks our guy, then speeds off on his Ducati. Apparently unaware that his camera is still recording, our photog captures Dourdan coming back for round two and recklessly chasing him around Hollywood.

Dourdan and his entourage, riding in a Town Car, chase the frightened photog as he begs passersby for help, ultimately flagging down a cab to get away from the mob.

UPDATE: CBS has issued the following statement about the incident, saying: The alleged incident has not affected production, as the show (CSI) is not currently in production. Rumors that he has been dropped from the show are absolutely false.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOCKING VIDEOS.

Warning:
This video features explicit language .

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

sherriff1

This is disappointing - obviously fabricated. The chase around the gasoline islands at the Chevron was pure slapstick - how slow were the "pursuers" anyway? And the cab sequence was comic genius - take me to the police station, no, wait, I mean the Hyde Club - hilarious. There is way too much reality going on - why would TMZ need to fabricate? Ironic, given this is Hollywood...

Post

"JERKOFF" in a headline??????????????

Suz

OK, I saw the actor telling the photog to turn the camera off and the camera stayed on. I then saw the camera man taking video of a sign that said no camera's allowed :-). I saw the actor peel out! Then there was a lot of running and huffing and who knows whether the actor was after the photog or not but seems that camera kept working until the lens cap was put on and it only recorded vocals. Seems to me that we should have actually seen the actor chasing the cab! What a rip off! I think this photog is just trying to make a name for himself by making up the chase and the town car. After all he says go straight, go to the police station, NO let's go back to where all this began! Too stupid for TMZ to publish this garbage.

Cokie

# 6 posts: "I knock over that POS bike off his and hang a brother."

You are a racist, and your comment was just stupid. How the hell did you come up with anything racial out of this? What's your purpose for "hanging a brother"? I'm sure that when a white person does this, who by the way does this more often than black people, no one ever says anything about hanging a white person.

There is no proof, that the cameraman didn't do or say anything prior to Gary getting upset. When Gary went into the club, the camera was turned off, what happened then? No one knows.

There is a difference between doing your job as being a photographer and harassment. Obviously if Gary went into the filed of being an actor, he doesn't mind being filmed at APPROPRIATE HOURS. If someone asks you to stop filming him or her, and you continue, you are now harassing him or her. So, when the tables turned and the photog. didn't want to be harassed, he didn't know what to do, except run and cry like a bitch. How does he think celebrities feel when photographers who are actually strangers to them are chasing them? If I were being followed by anyone (photographer or not) I'd have to do whatever is necessary to ensure my safety. Even if that means handling the situation right at the moment. I'd be damned if I'm going to let you follow me all the way home. There is no proof that you are actually a photographer working for whoever you say you are. Stickers on cameras, t-shirts, and badges that could be fake are not enough proof to film someone. You could be a psycho, rapist, murderer or who knows what else. He got exactly what he deserve, I bet the next time, he'd show a little more respect when someone says stop filming me. If Gary had an entourage, where were they? I only saw Gary, so some of this is a bit exaggerated.

Oh by the way for those of you who don't know, when it got to the point of him actually recording Gary's voice without his permission, and he lied and said the camera was off, he can no longer use this evidence in court. His bad! Dumb ass!

Yoshume

This is hilarious. Ok, first you film Gary telling you to turn the camera off. Then you film a sign that says "No Cameras Allowed". Ok, then you put on this elaborate act, that will win you NO Emmy's, pretending someone is chasing you. You state that he beat the crap out of the photog and then chases him. You had the camera on the whole time, why didn't you film that. I heard a slight scuffle and that's it. Then you're running around filming with the very camera you say he just broke. You guys are hilarious. I am not mad at you though. It was very funny and I got a good laugh. Now on the flip side, if you choose the "profession" of being a celebrity or actor, then you cannot expect for journalists and reporters not to follow you. You are seen on-camera all the time. This is what their "job" is. Photographers, reporters and journalists you may be beat up from time to time doing your job. However, everyone chose their profession. If you don't like the job and what comes with it, go into a different line of work. Be a chemist or an accountant. Make no mistake about it, I love Gary Dourdan to death. That is how I ended up seeing this. However, I am not happy with his potty mouth; but he is who he is and he does what he does. He's an adult. However he and all celebrities just have to realize the consequences of the profession they chose, their status and how it affects each of their family members. I wouldn't want his little girl to see this and I am sure he wouldn't either. I am off the soap box.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22