"CSI" Jerkoff Wrangles Posse, Chases Injured Photog

7/18/2007 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To get the full scope of Gary Dourdan's shocking, unprovoked attack against a TMZ photog, you must watch the entire 15-minute clip.

As we previously reported, the "CSI" star brutally attacks our guy, then speeds off on his Ducati. Apparently unaware that his camera is still recording, our photog captures Dourdan coming back for round two and recklessly chasing him around Hollywood.

Dourdan and his entourage, riding in a Town Car, chase the frightened photog as he begs passersby for help, ultimately flagging down a cab to get away from the mob.

UPDATE: CBS has issued the following statement about the incident, saying: The alleged incident has not affected production, as the show (CSI) is not currently in production. Rumors that he has been dropped from the show are absolutely false.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOCKING VIDEOS.

Warning:
This video features explicit language .

CC

RIGHT HERE

There was no excuse for physical violence. Look at all of the celebs who just keep on walking. That guy is an ass, I don't blame TMZ AT ALL for being totally put off by this one. Have him prosecuted. I can't believe posters here are looking at your website, enjoying the pics and stories, and then blasting your photographers (and reporters) for doing their jobs???

As far as your "fans" here go, you have some of the best and some of the worst.

I would boycott the show (if I watched it). There should be no tolerance for that. Many of these spoiled rich celebs need to get used to the heat (albeit mild heat) or get out of the kitchen. It's the media. It comes with the territory. Noone held a gun to their heads and told them they had to be famous. They are perfectly free to retire or find another line of work if they can't handle having their picture taken.

glenn s. warne

This is a great bunch of b.s. The first part the paparrazi is pushy and in people's face.
After that there is no picture of anything worth watching while the holder of the camera gives a narative of the subject off camera...heck it could have been his mother on a motercycle making passes back and forth. what attack and why wouldn't you run inside out of the way . Its like an horror picture where the victim runs straight down the road and is run over, if he would have just moved inside -no motorcycle..bad fiction..by gswarne

gus

TMZ should do a story about how much Harvey Levin got his ass whupped in Junior High. What a bunch of whining simps you turned out to be. And it's hysterical that it is completely backfiring on you

Keep hyping the story, TMZ, you couldn't look worse than you already do.

GPM

This young man was clearly upset but, as I stared at the blank screen, I couldn't help but imagine how many celebrities (in some cases, no more than teenagers) may be saying the EXACT same things about him and his paparazzi colleagues when our hero is in the role to which he is more accustomed -- that is, the pursuer as opposed to the pursued. Hopefully, this will open your colleague's eyes as to how other people feel when he pursues them, and he will consider a more noble and productive profession.

ThisSiteSucks

Are you kidding me????? This is just like the Blair Witch Project!!!! No evidence of any wrong doing!!!!! I've witnessed fights; nothing in the background suggests there is a fight going on. The sound of a punch is very distinct. Its not there!!!!!!!!!!

smgirl39

Stop it people!! Stop trying to defend the actions of this celebrity, the photog did not deserve to be attacked!

You come on this site wanting to see all this celeb gossip and stuff and then have the nerve to insult and dis the photogs getting this info for you. Anyone who is famous knows that the photogs come with the territory and should stop whining and bitching about it. This guy was in a public place, it's not like they were filming him at home.

Chasing down the photog (if that is really what happened) is wrong and assault is against the law. This guy is either a good actor or clearly really scared.

Gary should be ashamed of his actions and should publicly apologize to the photog. I am not sure if this is all true the way the photog paints it but if it is, then Gary needs to get some help for his anger.

Sherry

TMZ... your upset about this? The guy asked your photog to stop, lied, and now he is pissed that the Actor got mad. STFUP you cry babies.... If you can't take it, stop dishing it out!

Patrick

"What you can clearly see (and hear) on the unedited version is Dourdan coming back for round two and chasing our photog around Hollywood."

When the hell does the video get to the part where Dourdin kicks the guys ass? All I saw and heard are the parts where the photographer TALKS about having been beaten and TALKING about thinking the guy is going to kill him. I do not see or hear anything that leads me to believe that Dourdin has done anything other than say "get that camera out of my face". Sorry guys, but perhaps you might want to edit together a piece that gets to the actual violence. I just do not see anything but a trumped-up drama queen of a photographer trying to fan some flames that do not exist,

Irene

R U KIDDING ME? WHAT ATTACK?? ALL I HEARD WAS SOME DUMBASS PHOTOG(WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY WORDS EXCEPT DUDE & LIKE) CLAIMING THAT HE WAS ALMOST KILLED. GET OUT OF THE GUYS FACE! THIS WAS NO ATTACK, THIS IS A PHOTOG SCAM, GIVE ME A BREAK.
AND BY THE WAY, I HAPPEN TO LUV GARY DOURDEN.
ALSO, WHERE WAS THIS TOWN CAR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE??
GIVE IT UP TMZ, I THINK YOU NEED BETTER ACTORS FOR YOUR PHOTOGS

Vegastech

If this ever went to court the judge would laugh at this schmuck of a photg and throw him out of the courthouse. The whole tape is completley ambigious at best. all it shows is a dumb assed pap getting yelled at by an actor that didn't want him to shoot him. tired of all the paps being jerks and yelled at him and when he put the camera down. there is not one shred of photograpic evidence of Gary Dourdain touching him at all. All of you Paps are nothing but a bunch of worthless P.O.S. Get a real job!!!

Jolicoeur

He asked you how many times to turn it off..You kept it on so you should be liiable for your actions, you deserved more if you ask me, he asked plenty of times...live with it

madeline

First of all the TMZ video players work like crap. They constantly stop to re-buffer even on my flawless and speedy connection. I rarely watch videos because it is easier to wait until they get on youtube.

Second, your photog is a whiny baby. It was obvious Dourdan was getting incredibly upset and the photog wanted to provoke him to get a "story." You guys are so lame sometimes.

And isn't chasing innocent people around hollywood EXACTLY what you do every night? Looks like you got a taste of your own medicine.

Terry

We need our CSI kitt to unravel this one TMZ. The Videos show the guy needs to be prosecuted for thinking his bike is a toy for sure, He could have killed someone.
He also looks to under the influence and looking for a confrontation in the first video.
Did he choose the smallest less intimidating photographer?
How many times has TMZ had his photo here, I didn't even know who he was.
The press is hardly hunting this guy down lol.

Gump

Why didn't your photog just call 911? He seemed to have access to a cell phone.

Greg

I'm so stupid for wasting 15 minutes of my life watching this. Even worse commenting on it, damn me. It kind of reminds me of "The Blair Witch Project" FAKE!! If it was real he should have taken the punches, got a few bucks, bought a new camera and learned a lesson, AMEN IF YOU AGREE.