Paris & Pooch: Two Bitches Hang Loose!

7/18/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was snapped in Malibu on Tuesday getting ready to hang ten, while holding her bushy pooch dressed like a St. Tropez hooch. Need a ride?
Paris Hilton
The ex-con/socialite spent a beautiful summer day at the beach -- by dressing herself and her puppy in matching leopard print bathing suits; putting on a pair of stilettos, and throwing a surfboard in the backseat of her Bentley.

Paris Hilton really is just like everybody else!

marthastewart

Shut up jealous idiots. You are sitting in front of your computer reading this crap. If you are SO anti "celebutante" why don't you all go read a book instead? When you finish the said book, DONATE it to a charity. I LOVE Paris's Bentley...it's SO HOT. I know it must be hard for you people to look at young, beautiful celebrities driving around in their beautiful cars when you have to get up each morning and drag your obese bodies into those 1989 Hyundais to get to your "job" at Wal-Mart........I APPLAUD Paris & Co. for making a name for themselves by doing absolutely NOTHING...it's people just like you that have made them famous!!!! YAY PARIS........(and her little doggies).

Tangie

#44 how do you know she does? I love you people who say "you don't know her" Well, you don't either!!

Cozy

I thought she was sent to jail for driving without a license. Does she have a proper license?

Tangie

#48-then you must hate yourself!

how sad

yawn......................zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................b-o-r-i-n-g.....................

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

Jane

Hmmm, muffin-top peaking out of the side of her bathing suit, weird-looking cellulite on her right thigh (how old is she again?) and horse feet housed in a pair of inappropriate high heels. (Unless you're a hooker, of course). Yeah, that's some serious sexy there...*snort*

cmb21

Am I the only one that notices that the board is STILL IN THE PACKAGING??? And she's throwing it in the back of the car, c'mon! Bad salesmen at the Surf Shack in Malibu didn't try to add on a surfrack for the roof of the car? Perhaps I should stop by on my way home today and give them some isht about that!

chillout music girl

Herpes simplex 1 or Herpes simplex 2 = Herpes
Oral and Genital Herpes/chicken pox are all some form of herpes.
Larry king is going to interview Paris again in 6 months.
She has time between now and December to contribute to a charity.
Some of you will hate her regardless, if she gave to a charity tomorrow..
Many of you would find some flaw in her to complain about...

marthastewart

#51- WOW...yet another very smart quip. I rather like myself, thanks. Have a nice day.

dude

I'd lick the stinky sweat from her feet and shoes.

Happy Harry

1. If you want to read about the tragic plane crash in Brazil, go to cnn.com. Otherwise, don't complain about TMZ's continuing Paris Hilton features. TMZ is for fun, not reporting on Congress.

2. Spolied brat? You bet! That's what happens when your family is worth BILLIONS. I guess all of you would drive a '76 Pinto just to remain humble and not spoiled.

3. If you want to criticize Paris' looks, attach a link to a photo of yourself or your significant other. I'm sure you are really attractive yourself.

4. I guess a surf vacation isn't allowed if you do charity work. Those people are never allowed to take off, right?

5. People have a point with the high heels on the beach, but many non-celebrities do the same. I see high heel flip-flops on the beach all of the time.

6. The bathing suit is hot. Paris may be spoiled and not the brightest bulb but she has a rockin' body.

Signed,

Get Over Yourselves

Debra

Please Dear Lord...will someone tell this idiot that she is too old be to wearing crap like this. She is making a joke out of herself. I know...I know...it is too late to worry about her being a joke.

Desiree

Paris can't bring her Bible and self-help garbage to the beach to read? She was never without these books before jail, even saw a photo of her at the beach reading one of those, for the Paps, of course. And charities do not go on summer vacation. What's with all the excuses for Paris? Really cracks me up, like all of you are paid or something to do PR for Paris. And all you PR freaks sure have some serious anger issues, wow.

how sad

Where are the pictures of her going to church?
Where are the pictures of her meeting with charity organizations?

What? Could Paris be a liar?

Kat

More Paris! More Paris! Keep it coming TMZ! I love this chick.