Taylor Hicks' Auto-bore-ography

7/18/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Taylor Hicks' music was boring -- wait 'til you read his autobiography! Snore Patrol!
Taylor HIcks
The 30-year-old Season 5 "American Idol" "winner" has just released his "inspirational memoir" called "Heart Full of Soul." Zzzzzzzzz.

In addition to covering his lackluster post-"Idol" career, the 272-page lullaby mentions how Hicks realized "Eminem has it right: when you only have one shot, you'd better lose yourself in the music." Mission accomplished Taylor -- you lost it alright!

Stefanie

Who would really buy this????

QUINCYGIRL

I LIKE TAYLOR HICKS AND I HOPE HIS BOOK DOES WELL. HE WAS MY FAVORITE ALL THE WAY THRU THE SEASON STARTING WITH AUDITIONS!

ME

Cate

There is no way this guy is just 30 years old.... no freakin way!!!

AHL

Do have to wonder why TMZ has always shown so much venom towards this young man. Since you obviously don't like him why do you even bother covering him ? It almost seems as if there is a personal agenda involved that drives you to try and hurt him as often as you find an excuse. A love - hate thing perhaps? Wonder if it is indeed the entire staff too. Find it rather bizarre for a media source to behave so viciously for no apparent reason.

TheONE

TMZ#1

cath

4. How could he fill a book with over 200 pages of information about himself? He hasn't done nothing!

Posted at 4:05PM on Jul 18th 2007 by LarryBirkhead

With a name like LarryBirkhead, you should know !!!!

redheadisnotdead

Who thought that would be a good idea? Sounds like a bomb to me.

yeah ok

I agree Larry Birkhead, he probably made the good stuff up.

Whahahaha

TMZ determines whose ass to kiss depending on who kisses theirs. Taylor Hicks doesn't give many interviews, hence the TMZ hissy.

Paris Hilton, on the other hand, caused Harvey Levin multiple orgasms with her nauseating and juvenile tome, complete with retard rendering, while deservedly stuck in jail. Thus the endless Paris ass kissing.

Does anyone take these morons seriously?

anthonysdreamgirl**

I liked Taylor when he was on AI. I haven't heard too much about him since he's won...

Rocco and David

You people are right. He's nothing until he does a sex tape, gets a DUI, has wardrobe malfunctions, smoke dope and does time in jail. Now, that would be something worth reading - right TMZ!

AngelMOM in Daphne - is a welfare ho!

concerned

I used to like TMZ, now most of their articles are mean and hateful. Why don't they report about Howard K. Stern getting his a** kicked by John O'Quinn. Or how the Bahama's courts are not going to let Howard change their laws and he can't interrogate the jurors like he wanted to.

I like Taylor and plan on buying his book. I have all of his cd's. He was my favorite idol and there are a lot of other Soul Patrollers who will buy his book and music. Taylor is doing just fine.

TMZ seems to like to bash people whom they think are not likely to sue them. Taylor Hicks wouldn't do that but Howard K. Stern would.

Claudia

Well since I did notice that there is no actual review of the book I really wonder if anyone at TMZ has read the book. Because if you did you will know that a majority of the book is about Taylor's ten year journey as a struggling artist on the Chittlin Circuit and most of the south east as well as his slightly unstable home life as a child. So yes he does have something to write about but I guess if you actually read books instead of listening to the sound bites of true journalist you would know that. Also what has Taylor hicks done to TMZ, I do not think you should be going into attack mode. But hey go right ahead, do what ever floats your boat..."because there is no such thing as bad publicity".

TF1

Zenophobe Alien

Has anyone bought his book? Looks pretty lonely there for a book signing