Another Dead Wrestler

7/19/2007 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Kronus, best known as half of The Eliminators tag team from Extreme Championship Wrestling (now owned by WWE), was found dead in his girlfriend's apartment late yesterday.
Kronus
A source tells TMZ that New Hampshire officials are treating this as a "suspicious death," and an autopsy has been ordered. Kronus, whose real name is George Caiazo, was trained by the legendary Walter "Killer" Kowalski, and retired from wrestling in 2002.

Kronus also starred in a softcore bondage video titled, "Violence on Violence," with former WWE female wrestler Nicole Bass.

Ricky Ticky Tock

REDNECK ENTERTAINMENT AT IT'S FINEST. LORRANE GO GET ME MY CHEESE PUFFS AND PABST BLUE RIBBON UP AT THE ONE STOP THUR OH AND GET ME MY SNUFF TOO. DURRRRRRRRR.

I know

I wonder if there is a WRESTLER SERIAL KILLING GOING AROUND.

When I saw the picture of Benoit and his son and how he was looking at his son with SUCH LOVE, it's hard to believe he could turn around and KILL HIM. He looks just like him TOO.

rachel

It's an alien conspiracy to silence 'those in the know', and implanted devices in their brains make them kill themselves.

What do they know? Wrestling is for r-tards.

Jennifer

Holy crap! Before I read the headline I thought that was a picture of Jack Nicholson dressed up as a wrestler. I was expecting the headline to read, "Jack Nicholson plays dead wrestler"

Linda

Of course he's dead, look at the picture. He BLED to death!!

makes me wonder

Gee a wrestler serial killer???? Jolly Gee Gosh Could it be steroids?

Ken H

1) Nicole Bass worked for WCW, not WWE.

2) Why do you have a picture of Joey Ryan in the bottom right? In case you're wondering, they are not the same guy.

Navig8r777

Kronus actually retired in late '05 and the picture in the corner of the man in the sunglasses is former XPW star Kaos. Nice work morons.

becki

To Just Saying, I'm just saying your a idiot.

Bob

Why dont you ass holes mention that he had knee surgery last week.. Maybe something to do with that???? Infection? TMZ YOU SUCK.. you'll do anything for a story

Bix

Umm, the inset is Johnny Webb, not John Kronus.

Patti

Just to let you "fine" people at TMZ know.........The larger bloody picture is indeed the late John Kronus. But the smaller insert picture is NOT him. That is a picture of Joey Ryan. I'm sure Joey would appreciate if you removed his picture. Thank you

cggj

I don't understand why people have such negitive opinions of Wrestlers. It's a job...just like most of us have. Most have a college education. These people work their asses off to entertain people. The job is dangerous and short lived. A great deal of pressure is put on these people to look Super Human. They do what they have to do to keep their jobs. People should find out the real story before showing their ignorance regarding a situation.

James

This is a great loss to the world--jezzz.

Culebra

I'm backing up the person who said the small pic is Joey Ryan, an indy wrestler out of L.A.
He sent out bulletins today through MySpace. He's alive and well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments