Britney's New Video Look, Y'all!

7/19/2007 7:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was snapped in this Western stripper '60s widow getup, an unfortunate look for the video of her first song in years, "Get Back."

Brit's up-to-there skirt revealed a pair of black silk panties, which inspired gratitude in paparazzi assigned to photograph the pop mom hot mess.

"Get Back" might be the hoped for comeback tune for Miss B, after two kids, a divorce, various trips to rehab, a head-shaving lark, an unsettling tirade with an umbrella, estrangement from her mother and an unforgettable series of shocking panty pix and crotchographs.

MissNYC

What's wrong with you people?! She does NOT look good! Are you all serious? This girl is a disaster!

britney lover

I really do love britney. I hope she really does make a comeback. She doesnt look so hot here, but I think she has great potential. Im so excited about her new album

Your'e Fired!

...........................LOSER, move on!............................

Canadian Queen

People that are saying she looks good are Britney and people that work for Britney. I'm not fallin' for it. And her crotch is showing AGAIN!

Nance

Does she go out EVERY DAY..dressed up like some type of freak...and TMZ just HAPPENS to be there to take her photo????? If, she were truly doing a video...she would not go outside in her costume...or is that her new STREET WEAR??????????????? LMAO

IRS

SHE LOOKS HOT!!

GAVE ME A WOODY!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Quiet

Keep Breathing heavy Marlboro Man in a tranny outfit

lucky

Personally I think its Britney and her Assistant posting all this positive stuff about her.. Sad to have to lower yourselves to that level..
Hey britney.. I mean Skank, stop trying to come back invest in the stock market and go away.

anonymous

SKANKY TRAILER PARK MATERIAL, YUCK

KB

Actually she does sort of look good in this pic. I can imagine the look especially works in a video. But it still is a throw-back to her old image, as I guess that is all she has (certainly has no talent).

Can't wait to see/hear the video -- but I don't mean this in a good way. I get the feeling that it is going to be so terrible that it actually winds up being entertaining.

lucky

well now I know whats going to be the most popular Halloween costume this year...

kendra

BRIT...........UMM TRY SUICIDE!

Charlotte

Britney thinks she is still a popular star because she is followed by all the photographers. I guess she failed to notice they also follow Kimberly Stewart and that Kardashian chic.

It really is sad what she has become. What is even sadder is she seems oblivious to it all.

nobozo

Is there any way to photograph this hoochie mama without her big ass cheeks getting in the viewfinder? Can't she keep her legs together, ever?

Trisha

Britney REALLY needs to hire some sort of advisor! She claims to be the 'victim' of the paps, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is the 'un-named' informant of where she's going to be next. She truely is going down hill and fast. Someone should seek custody of those two little boys, so they can be raised in a better environment than she is providing. Then she can get on with her partying ways...oh first stop off to get steralized so she doesn't have any more victims...oh I mean children. She's clueless and classless!