Coreys "Fight" on Their "Reality" Show

7/19/2007 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If in 1985 anyone could have predicted how popular reality television would be today, they would also have known that Corey Feldman and Corey Haim would one day star in one ... together. "Lost Boys" isn't just the name of a movie, people!

In their new fauxality show on A&E, the single and unemployed Haim moves in with the married and working Feldman -- think "The Odd Couple," but with more hair product.

At one point during filming, Haim unleashed a profanity-laced tirade toward Feldman's wife -- with Feldman in the room! So Corey #2 defends his wife's honor and the two grab each other and make stagey threats. Don't mess with washed up '80s stars!

"The Two Coreys" premieres July 29 at 10:00PM on A&E.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Regina

I was dissapointed to see and hear Corey Haim swearing and threatening Corey Fieldman and his wife. I've been watching and admiring Corey Haim since I was really young until now. I still have posters of him on my wall and not ashamed to say and I still watch all his movies like Licence to Drive and Lost Boys which are two of my favourite movies. Corey I hope your come back and being off drugs allows you to move on to a better and brighter future.

JacksMom27

I grew up watching these two in just about every 80's movie. I have enjoyed thier show but I think Corey Haim is very stressed due to not being able break back into the movies and Feldman is just trying to be a good husband. These things can make a friendship hit ruff patches.

paris

Sadly the home in the show isnt even Feldmans real home and their 2 year old son isnt on the show so how real is this show!

PINK PANTHER

I LOVE THE SHOW. IT BRINGS BACK A LOT OF OLD SCHOOL MEMORIES. ANYWAY, C. HAIM LOOKS HOT AND SEXY.

joe

I love it , Thats great TV I want to see some punches & would love to see his loudmouth wife slapped upside the head in the melee.

sunnie

I like them both and im glad to see that there back

License to drive my 1 of my fav films

man what is wrong with cory haim really he reminds me of this douche in my group who's just tweaked all day and makes no sense and does not understand reality i thought the cor's we're the coolest when i was 7 and love the old 80's films i am still a fan but find this show very hard to swallow sometimes you just have to look away..........

check out my site i can be a douche like feldog too!

Catherine

I don't think anything Haim does will discourage his fans from being "His Fans". Suzie, has a nack for pushing buttons and isn't she something like 10 or more years younger than the both of the them?

Corey needs to wrap it up and Marry Jo Jo and have his own Sereal(sp) wedding. We love the Corey's! God Bless and can't wait to see the final episode.

beachboundblnd

I just want to know who owns the house and where is the Feldman couples son?

beachboundblnd

Just did my research. The house in the show is a rental house but Feldman says it is similar to his real home and the couples son Zen Scott Feldman is kept on the third floor of the house during the show. He has a full time nanny on the premisis while filming. They want the child to remain out of showbiz as much as possible. During an interview Feldman admitted that the show is real but directed, example being the moment that he dropped the news to haim that they were not needed for LostBoys2. Haim really didnt know and feldman waited for rolling cameras to tell him. All in all your basic reality show....half script/half acting. I think we should take it easy on suzie, shes just following the script.

Cade

Feldman actually thinks he is a big time singer*L* But its funny that he has to have all these lights and stupid stuff to cover up the fact that he cant sing. He has absolutely no talent whatsoever but thinks he is the greatest actor/singer there has ever been. where does someone so laim get an ego like that? not to mention susie just married to him so she could be on tv...hello? you cant fix stupid.

Cindy

I read on the net, too, from some show promotional material that Corey Haim never moved in with the Feldmans...that was something the audience was supposed to think. So its partially scripted, the Feldmans have a son that is never seen or alluded to, and Corey Haim never moves in wit them like we are supposed to think. I'm not sure how much of a reality show this is, really.

Ugh

How many animals died in testing for the peta queen's fake hoots, I wonder. I'm disgusted with myself that I've even watched a few minutes of this show, much less a whole episode.

Michael Richards

lucky

White trash just like Britney spears... They should date and eat Hamburger helper together

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments