Criss Angel Emerges from Hyde-ing

7/19/2007 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Are you ready to be mind-freaked?!

Illusionist Criss Angel, born Christopher Sarantakos, performed his greatest trick to date outside of Hyde last night. No, it wasn't wearing a blonded-up manbob to rival Posh's. The Vegas magician telekinetically closed the door to his limo!

Now if he could just close the door on that hairdo.

The Shoparazzi

Chris Angel looks like Clay Aiken's stand-in.

Kris Peterson

Hey, say nice things about this guy or he'll pull a "Carrie" on you. He is one dark dude, or haven't you noticed?

Nance

I watched his show on TV....and it sucked..took 30 mins to do one magic (so called) with a bull. He looks greasy and dirty...yuck.:(

Jo Jo

To Criss and the rest of the FREAKS who claim to have special powers............

GIVE ME THE 6 WINNING NUMBERS IN THIS WEEKS POWERBALL GAME.

NO "PSYCHIC" HAS EVER WON THE POWERBALL GAME.....OR ANY OTHER BIG LOTTERY GAME.......I GUESS CRISS AND THE REST OF THE FRAUDS DON'T NEED THE MONEY.

me

He was married for 15 years and hided his wife cuz it would have had a bad effect on his reputation (according to him). He cheated on his wife with Cameron and swapped spit with Paris around a year ago.

Imo he uses the fames these women. No Paris fan, though.

annanicolestern

Cris Angel is HOT! He is cute, funny, talented, and very gracious. I saw him on Oprah and he was fantastic! And his show freaks my mind out--it's awesomely entertaining, he is the best at what he does..

CRIS, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR HAIR. DON'T CHANGE A THING, 'BOUT TIME YOU GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING WIFE!

BTW: YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN CAM DIAZ :)

Felicia

He's not 'creepy' he's absolutely amazing. The thing he did with the door button was a joke, no duh it wasn't a trick.

ugh >_<

wilson

He is no David Blane thats for sure.This guy is all about camera angles and illusions not magic tricks..

maxisgirl

I lLUV CRISS!!! I would love to play with that hair!
Can any of you "Criss bashers" make an elephant disappear?; Levitate above the Luxor?

I didn't think so!

LEila

Honestly, TMZ I love you, but please stop publicizing this guy.. he is such a loser, and is trying soo hard to date these girls just to get on your website, no one cares about him

Eye Candy

OMG!! What's wrong with you people? Criss Angel is the best and he is SO HOT. I would do him any day, any hour or any minute!!

TOTAL HOTTIE!!!

kaitlyn h

I LOVEEE HIM =]
criss is my second boyfriend .
pierre bouvier and johnny depp are tied at first
while criss is second . i love mindfreak
been watching it sincethe very first season
xoxo

Dayne

ThankYou Felicia #38, I was being to think all these people was stupid. Even my son got the joke.

Kay

Look I appreciate magic, but treating a person like crap the way he treated his wife is just wrong...well ex wife now. I am sure Christopher Sarantakos is a good person, but it's his personality and actions that make him into a sour apple. He allowed fame to get over his head.
PS: TMZ there is nothing wrong with that man's hairstyle :P stop being mean! JK

marilyn

I believe criss angel is damn good at what he does and his hair is awesome . I also think that him and Cameron were not good together .