Romijn & O'Connell -- Still Together!

7/19/2007 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After four whole days as husband and wife, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell aren't sick of each other yet.

TMZ cameras spotted the sexy-yet-somehow-bland couple outside the Fergie concert at the Wiltern Theater in L.A. last night, with Jerry looking mighty Fergalicious with the former Black Eyed Pea proudly displayed on his T-shirt.

When asked if the hand-holding couple was still married (remember Britney was once married for just 55 hours) -- Romijn replied, "And they said it wouldn't last!" -- before running away with her hubby.

Karin B.

Jerry seems nice, but gosh, John Stamos, Wow! He's like a greek god. I just don't think it's our place to comment on whether Rebecca's new marriage will last or not. Let's wish the happy couple well.

Kat

John Stamos is a major hottie! He has some killer blue eyes.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I would have stayed with Cute John Stamos. He is cute. Rebecca Romjin Stamos was helped by the Stamos. His career is okay. Her career was the big one. Anyhow, this Hollyweird couple will be history in a few years.

L.S

I like them as a couple i don't think he's to pretty for her like john was . I think john was to into himself.

L.S

It sucks when you have to fight for the mirror !!!!! no wonder she left john (pretty boy)

Desiree

I don't even know who she is.

Ida

I agree with most of you. I could not believe she got rid of John Stamos. She was lucky to get him in the first place.

Word2UrMother

Well, this is Jerry O'Connel's first marriage. I think he has WAY more personality than John Stamos! I'd leave my husband for o'connel anyday! Anyways, I think they will continue to be happy together.

Tangie

I too, would leave my husband for O'Connell, tho I prefer Stamos. Hell, I'd leave him for anybody for that matter.

Ethan

In this video it is so funny how Rebecca is just dragging new hubby along and then they run away. He looks very tense and stressed out and he has only been married for a few days. I hate to see him in a month from now.

Ethan

He does not look very happy here for someone that just got married

Ethan

Hell I would rather be married to sexy John Stamos anyday, that man is sooooooooo HOT!!!! Rebecca can have that boyish geek, he is just a real turn-off in every which way.

Ethan

I guess Rebecca is not that hot, just look who she ended up with.

In L.A.

Although we don't know the reason why Rebecca's relationship ended with John Stamos - It's clearly obvious this will not last - just look at them! Rebecca is waay out of Jerry's league, looks wise and his personality is ZERO. Other relationships that will not last: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes, Catherine Zeta Jones & Old man Michael Douglas, Tub-O-Lard Donald Trump & Milanea (If it wasn't for the money she would be nowhere near his ugly hairy broke a**), Jennifer Lopez & Mark Anthony, Nichole Richie & Joel Madden, Jay Z (He pitches for the other team) & Beyonce, P. Doody and whomever - you get the idea...

Word2UrMother

LOL Sandy, your comment made me laugh! I dont know, since I saw previews for a movie that Stamo's did for I think it was the A&E network about a Stamo's "acting" as a homosexual being a stressed out wedding planner or somthing like that, I just dont look at him the say way! Haha. I think that the younger O'connel is a much sexier guy! :)
Yeah, being married is tough sometimes...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments