Sharpton Parties with the Young'uns!

7/19/2007 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Al SharptonJustin Timberlake celebrated the opening of his new Manhattan restaurant with young Hollywood pals like Lance Bass, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Seth Green and ... Rev. Al Sharpton?! Robo say what?!

With no entertainment websites to falsely accuse of racism, the good Reverend got his BBQ on at JT's Southern Hospitality on the Upper East Side. Saucy!

Nice to see Al enjoying the Memphis-style hoedown!

Alec Baldwin

This guy got ordained at the age of 9!!
Al is a

N o good racist
I gnorant pile of _ _ _ _
G rand stander like no other
G old digging oportunist
E go mania
R ace baiter

amen

NubianGoddez

OMG # 9 that is some classic s*it and ROTFLMBAO @ Nice to see Al enjoying the Memphis-style hoedown! your in for it now Al's going to whip out that race card on yo ass lol

NatTurner

Now if we can only get him to take a picture with that Ho Laura Bush or at least the BushHo twins, we would have a masterpeice. Or if we can get him and Levin's Ho mother?

NatTurner

"7. I can't stand this schvatza!"
Posted at 12:54PM on Jul 19th 2007 by Laurie

Spoken like a true oven burner!

lucky

when is he going to die... this guy is a waste of air and space.. he needs to take a dirt nap soon

NatTurner

Poster #7 is an over burner and #55 is Archie Bunker's son. What great representatives of America!

huh

Hey RUSTY!!

Your jack boot mentality is soooo refreshing!!

and going after the Bush and Levin women are sooooo original!!

can you show us how you do your zieg heil and comb your little mustache while you play with your little "johnson"

It's always the "little ones" who feel the need to act Superior and go after women who have not done anything to them......

WHat's wrong RUSTY..mommie didn't breast feed you as a little nazi and made you watch through the key hole as she got key holed by strangers??

Joe Tyler

I do not think that was Rev. Al------It looks more like Rosie O'donnell.

COCO

Is he really a reverend, a man of God.?..Give me a break , this gay is a media whore.-I have no respect for him.

LRT

Andy Rooney said on "60 Minutes" a few weeks back:
I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the UnitedCaucasianCollege Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

LRT

I am adding...right behind jackson will be Sharpton!

cherylina

i am cherylina i want to say AL SHARPTON WILL TAKE UP FORE HIS OWN PEOPLE AND THE WHITES WILL NOT DO AS HE HAS DONE IN 1998 MY ONLY CHILD WAS MURDERD MY SON WAS 14 YEARSOLD NO ONE HAS HELP MED ME I DO EVERYTHING ON MY OWN I AM PROUD OF AL SHARPTON HE HELPS PEOPLE WHEN THINGS HAPPENS HES ALWAYS THIER AL SHARPTON IF YOU LIKE TO CONTACT ME I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU HERES MY REG EMAILING THANKS cherylinaamen2000@yahoo.com I LIVE IN KENTUCKY THIS IS A VERY BAD STATE THEY WANT HELP NO BODY I HATE KENTUCKY

John Denver Rules

Isn't he wearing the same outfit kim jung ill (the leader of N. Korea) wears?

don

I wonder if the reverand brought any souls to the lord at that party lolol. What a phoney he is

nofan

When is old Al gonna start standing up for the "not of color" ladies? What's the deal AL? Can we dare ask...are you a racist?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments