Lindsay -- No Charge, Yet!

7/20/2007 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good news for Lindsay Lohan for this weekend, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will NOT charge her with DUI today.

In an email to TMZ, the spokesperson for the DA told us to "Check back on Monday."

Look out weekend, here she comes!

costaMesaboy

*****************TEAM ALCOHOLIC*******************go Lilo Freak'y friday!!!!!

St. Olof

That's not right. She was underage. They should send Dina to prison!

thugaroo

Good! Don't want my girl going to jail.

Love me some Lohan

Todd Lee

this is ridicious.

was she underage?
didnt they confirm she had cocaine in her system?
didnt she hit a car?

and they are NOT gonna charge her.

let me guess, Sheriff Baca is involved in them NOT charging her, right?

huh

What a stupid NON-Story

The DA's office will process the charges in due time now that she has been booked and formally charged.

Are we supposed to believe that because it is LiLo that the DA's office was going to put all the other cases on there desk on hold??

Common....Stop the Madness!!

chillout music girl

Off to the slammer with her already!!!
The world will breathe better knowing her freckled fire crotch is in a jail cell.
Only her drug dealer will be upset, he is going to miss his # 1 cokehead client.

Reality Check

Send her mother to prison? Because she was underage? Where, exactly, do you think most people are when they are 20 years old and financially independent, because I doubt it is at home with mommy. For that matter, whatever happened to becoming an adult and taking responsibility for her own actions?

I really hope this is just a sad example of how overloaded the district attorney is in Los Angeles County and a sign that he/she had to wait until Monday to press charges. There are a lot of people watching this happen, and what kind of message does it send to say you could fail a drug test and an alcohol test and not get charged? DUI, wreckless driving, and wreckless endangerment would be a good start.

Seriously, people, driving under the influence of ANYTHING is one of the easiest ways to tell everybody else in the world that you don't care about any of them.

Dr. M

IS THERE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE SHE WAS DRIVING ?

"HIT AND RUN" - FROM A TREE ? SHE HAD 2 GO TO THE HOSPITAL

WAS SHE SUPPOSED 2 STAY AND GET THE TREE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION ?

THE COKE WAS NOT HERS !

IT WAS FOUND HOURS LATER IN THE CONVERTIBLE (the top was down) -

ANY1 COULD HAVE THROWN IT IN THERE -

At worst = she'll get a fine and maybe some community service -

Peace
Dr. M
MM

GAIL

THAT IS REALLY NOT FAIR. I THINK THE CLUBS THAT SERVE HER & OTHER UNDERAGED PEOPLE SHOULD BE FINED TOO. WHEN I GO TO A CLUB I HAVE TO SHOW MY ID. WHY IN THE HELL DOESN'T SHE. OH I GUESS IT'S THE MONEY FACTOR. I GUESS MONEY DOES REALLY TALK!!

Only swim in the Ocean

This story is so GAY

St. Olof

Dina should go to jail - along with her precious little Frankenstein. She has made her what she is today. She should be arrested for neglect and downright child prostitution. That whole family is wiggity-wiggity-whacked! And to think there is a 13 year old Lohan waiting for a shot at the razor, mirror and straw. Dina will be waiting for her paycheck, too.

Cheezy

People mag says:
Lohan, 21, arrived at the station at 4:15 p.m. and was released on $30,000 bail about an hour later, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Web site. She was accompanied by her attorney, police say. Lohan was booked now because she was only cited – but not formally arrested – at the time of the incident due to her injuries. A court date was set for Aug. 24 in Superior Court in Beverly Hills.

Cam

# 7 Dr. M....You try to claim that the coke was stuck in the car later "Yeah, like a random passerby is just going to cross a police line to shove a vile of coke in somebody's glove compartment."

But you seem to have forgotten that she TESTED POSITIVE FOR COCAIN. Kinda hard to say the coke wasn't hers when she's got a bunch in her bloodstream now isn't it?

Allred Tree

I hope the prosecutor knows his actions are being watched very carefully. He needs to THROW THE BOOK at Lindsay Lohan and she should be give the maximum punishment and fines.

She is a NO-GOOD piece of filth, and that so-called mother of hers is just as bad. BOYCOTT THE LOHAN FAMILY!! No goods - all of them.

Larry

It makes sense to me if anything was going to happen it would be next weekend. Her movie " I know who killed me " is opening .I think that if she is doing what they told her in treatment she will be OK. and you fools will have nothing to write about. I didnt mean that ( the you fools part ) but please give the kid a chance. Ya, I know I like her shes good. I cant help it. she has never done anything to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments