Yoko Wants a Smoko?!?

7/20/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could that woman in the dark specs, Panama hat, and slightly tortured expression be Yoko? Oh yes! We're not entirely sure what she's demonstrating here, but the two fellas at her table sure are rapt. Imagine all the possibilities!
Yoko Ono
We spotted the former Mrs. Lennon at celebriteria Cipriani Downtown with three other guests, enjoying the same Bellinis and other delights that Greasy Bear enjoyed just a few days ago. Only in New York can one possibly run into rock greatness or a fabulous celeb in a club ... or Yoko and Greasy Bear.

Katerina

Another piece of social trash living off someone else's money.

chriissy

well we all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun
on and on and on and on. instant karma john lennon

costaMesaboy

..........loco Yoko Ono,,,,,,,,lookin' kinda GANGSTA.......pakalolo mo' betta

chillout music girl

I have never liked Yoko as she interfered in the Beatles and I believe she broke up the group.
The only reason anyone cares about her at all is because she is john Lennon’s ex-wife.
John Lennon defiantly needed glasses to go to bed with something like that every night.
The psychotic shooter should have shot Yoko instead of john Lennon; the world would be a little more beautiful minus Yoko.
I wish she would just die already.

YUCK!!!

TheONE

Whats the point of this ???

chillout music girl

That is one ugly old lady. lol

NoraandNorma

Totally agree with #4 - Yoko broke up the Beatles.
No one can't stand her at all, I feel bad for Julian, don't recall him getting anything from his dad's estate, someone correct me if am wrong on that one.

That money hungry bitch. Rock Greatness? HER? I don't think so, and any Beatle fan will agree with me on that one, what did she do to get that title? NADA! Rock Greatness, my ass.

Kayla

Hey there TMZ...if you would actually pay attention to your picture, it's obvious that she's not making a "smoking" guesture...from the angle, her hand is just in front of her face like that. Why must you always imply things that aren't even remotely close? Slow news day huh?????

JL

Mrs. Lennon's husband was tragically murdered. Yoko is a widow who has chosen not to re-marry and still has the right, tmz, to be called Mrs. Lennon if she so chooses. Your putdown mocks her loss.

Huh?

How I absolutely and utterly despise this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She broke up John's marriage to Cynthia stalking him, chasing him down everywhere, she broke up the Beatles. She even kept John from his son, Julian, and made damn sure he got nada of John's estate. Poor Julian was left out in cold both emotionally and financially when that whore entered the picture. Thank God, he had Paul to look out for him. How I wish Mark Chapman aimed his gun at her instead of John. Looking at her hideous, making me gag face, I can feel my stomach knotting up. She is the most EVIL person I know.

chillout music girl

I believe this ugly bitch wanted to achieve greatness in the world, so she found a near sighted rock and roll star to hypnotize with her ugly art collections and egg shaped head.
Poor Julian has been cast aside like he is nothing… but out of john Lennon’s two sons’ he is the only one that looks like him and carries his genes.
The spawn of Yoko seems to think he is so hot – but he is NOT.
I would rather kiss Julian than ugly Sean Lennon any day.

chillout music girl

IIf technology including the internet was around earlier, the whole world would have been calling Yoko ono a skank. We could have stopped her earlier by passing on to the world an urgent press release – ugly egg shaped head Asian woman with flat chest is on the prowl for half blind fools.
I truly hate this woman more than any other woman on this planet.
You would have to be on LSD a flower power drugs to think she is beautiful or any way special.
I would never buy anything buy john Lennon as it only helps to support this ugly woman.
Has anyone ever heard of her singing on his records??? Sounds like birds mating
PS. The picture of Lindsay Lohan and Vanessa Minillo was taken at Sean Lennon’s place.

chillout music girl

How is Yoko rock greatness??
She never did anything to achieve greatness except brainwash a man into loving her ugly mug.
I think most camera men try to avoid staring at the ugliness which is Yoko.
The only person that would sleep with her is a blind man!!!

chillout music girl

How is Yoko rock greatness??
I think most camera men try to avoid staring at the ugliness which is Yoko.
The only person that would sleep with her is a blind man!!!

el polacko

hmmm.. yoko lives in new york .. yoko goes to a restaurant in new york ... this is news ??
i've never understood these yoko bashers though. they claim to adore john but hate his taste in a partner. yoko was an artist before, during, and after the time she was with john (her latest remix cd is fab) and john loved her and her work .. but so what ? don't like yoko ? then don't atend her art exhibits or buy her music but get over this juvenile obsession about how she "stole" john from you .. as if.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments