Britney's Disastrous Photo Shoot

7/24/2007 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned that Britney's self-arranged photo shoot and interview with OK! Magazine was a complete disaster. We're told that the photos are so bad, execs at the magazine are, at this moment, trying to decide whether to report what actually happened -- or sanitize the truth to protect the pop train wreck.

According to multiple sources, Britney's behavior during the interview was "nothing less than a meltdown." She was, according to our sources, "completely out of it" during the shoot. The photos are "so bad" we've learned, that to publish them could "kill her career." Apparently, Brit Brit's eyes rolled back in her head at one point, causing her to look half dead. Her mood, we're told, was extremely erratic. She took frequent bathroom breaks our source says, and each time she returned her mood would change. She was also completely paranoid during the entire interview, fearing at one point the ceiling was about to cave in on her. Out of control y'all!

We've also learned that Brit had some issues with hygiene on the set as well. At one point, Britney ordered up some fried chicken to munch on. We're told after she chowed down, she wiped her hands on a several thousand dollar Gucci dress that she was wearing for the shoot, staining it with grease. Yuck! One of her dogs also needed some assistance in the housebreaking department. Our on-set spy says that the dog pooped all over the floor, and Brit used (what else?) -- a Chanel dress to clean it up! How trashtastic!

UPDATE (8:33 AM PT): In a surprising move, OK! Magazine says they're going to show Britney as she really was on the day of her disastrous photo shoot -- the good, the bad and the unbelievably ugly!

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said, "OK! Magazine spent a heartbreaking day with Britney Spears and witnessed first-hand an emotional cry for help that will leave you shocked and sad. This week, on newsstands Friday, the truth will be told."

click to launch galleryClick to watch

COMMENTS

kat

i just saw the pics, good lord girlfriend got some major junk in da trunk! more cottage cheese then in the cold aisle at the grocery store! she aint' no child she a big, big, big grown woman check the size of dem thighs! puke!

john mitchell

this is another one folks. britney was a product of disneys dream team that found out to late that their cash cow was just a drug induced mentaly insane cow. when are we just going to say no to these harmful and destructive rolemodels? she needs to be locked up for her own good. in a mental ward.

kat

WONDER IF I F-UP MY LIFE LIKE HER PEOPLE WILL SIT THERE AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME? I DON'T THINK SO!

Unkle Gunky

one word explains it all - "METH"

SCORE Nikki

Good for OK! Magazine. It's not their job to save Britney's ass. They're doing their job, informing the public. Nice.

timekeeper

all I know is that Spears and Lohans dealer is getting filthy rich off of these two coke whores

give it a rest

I think that not only Britney ,but all the other ( socalled stars) making all this money should get their acts together.They are blessed with a talent or blessed to be born into a wealthy family and they act like idiots. Instead of acting responsible adults if they have children or setting an positive example. They act just common. I,m sick of not only Britney but Paris and all the rest of these air heads

Richard Ott

Wow. After a nervous breakdown like that, I have no
other choice but to consider myself no longer musically
a fan of Britney Spears. Regaurdless of how her career
gets back on track, if at all, I wish her all the best of luck.
God speed, Britney Spears, and I still hope to meet you
someday when you're all better after this ordeal. I realise
your life has been tragic up to this point, but I want you
to know that ever since 1998, I've had a crush on you
that hasn't stopped since. Please, remember that I will
always, always, always be your friend, no matter what.
RICK.

please

her and lindsey should be shot

Zoey

It doesn't matter what she does. Maybe she didn't have napkins at the time and she's so tired of people talking about her, that she wanted to take revenge by putting grease on the gucci dress. I don't care for expensive dresses, I buy mine from Dillard's or Victoria's Secret. OOOpppsss!!!

Veronyka Marquez

All these creatures need to lay of the Tina or what ever their drug of choice is. It is destructive, but they know that. Just another way for these famous nobodies to get attention. Join the loser club Brit! Remember guys you do not have to be high on anything to be a wanna be celeb!

Barbie

I don't feel sorry for the little twit. She's out of control due to her own mismanagement of her life and she has had more than enough chances to get herself back on track. Her ex-husband has gotten a bad rap throughout their marriage and divorce, but I am beginning to think he's the "good" one out of the two. At least he is taking care of his kids. If Brit needs help, she can afford to get it and should do so. If she isn't serious about it, then let the chips fall where they may. She obviously could care less with her behavior of late, and I think everyone should just let her fall into the gutter and leave her ass there. I have no sympathy for drug abusers/alcoholics. Life's a bitch but you have to deal with it, and deal with it sober/straight like everyone else. Get off your pitty potty, Brit....put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!!!!

Donna

Actually, Ryan, the other thing she needs to do is put on some clothes...LOL Now that she has two kids she should have more decency.

rafalweb

I have a 4 y/o daughter, and I'm scared, because this is one of the freaks she'll be paying attention to as she grows older. I think I'll get rid of my tv set.

Shannon

Has anyone considered the "source"? OK magazine. Not exactly the most truthful journalism. And please...like there was ever any doubt they'd show the photos. They'll put them on the cover with "Britney's Meltdown" plastered all over. That's how they make their money.