Lohan Blasts Back: "I am Innocent"

7/25/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is refusing to accept responsibility for her Tuesday morning DUI arrest, releasing a straight-to-the-point statement to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush yesterday:

"Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

MM

I might have missed this day in Law School, but if drugs are on your person when you are arrested, it's called possession. The worst part is the fact that the arresting officer didn't pat her down and they found the drugs when she was booked into the jail!
I'm a Prosecutor and would LOVE to get this case...

hawkfan

When I saw this article, I was instantly pissed!!!! Nice to see that Lindsay is taking responsibility for her actions. She is a true addict. Everyone knows that it is never an addicts fault for what they do. I am sure someone held a gun to her head and made her carry the coke in her pocket. Pretty sad that even after all of this, she still has not hit rock bottom. I guess she is gonna have to kill someone before she admits she has a problem, but a this point, I don't think she would admit it even then.

Wendy

"I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom" Like, does she think this will make us feel sorry for her?

Stupid druggie!!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Ok, this skank needs to be bitch slapped. I can't believe this heifer has no remorse, but then again its her life. Another junkie off the streets.

So long SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME

DENIAL! She's going to die!!!!

Boo Hoo

The drugs found in my pocket weren't mine? Come on, give me a break!! Fear factor of prison time must setting in. I guess the cocaine belongs to your assistant's mom. She must of slipped it into your pocket and than chased you around town in her car, right Lindsay?

Ben_darkpikachu02

This is a classic drug/alcohol addict's response. I have watched enough episodes of the Fox TV show, Cops, to know how addicts respond. When an addict gets busted by the police, they will say and do whatever it takes to try to keep themselves out of jail. Enough said.
Ben

bryan

this can(and will) all be blamed on exhaustion. ok. she will get plenty of rest in the old stoney lonesome. and as far as denial, you can practically see the crusty coke boogers in her nose in the mugshot.

Esq

Innocent? Of what?

How’d they get that alcohol in your blood? Did they make you get behind the wheel while under the influence? Did they plant the cocaine on you, in your pocket?

That’s pathetic, Lindsay. We’re smarter than that.

Fred

What about the two ladies riding with her, who are they? They let this trainwreck get behind the wheel and rode with her. The law might not have anything to say to them but the public should have the oportunity. I know, they did not see or hear anything and of course they are not guilty of anything and the world is picking on them.

All the people who post coments about she might have killed someone should speak up, what about letting someone in her shoes get behind the wheel are they also responsible for what happens.

JT3

Yeah right, the cocaine isn't mine. I'm sick and tired of watching these rich, spoiled, broads, get away with murder. Look at Paris Hilton. What is so great about her besides her parents being wealthy? She can't sing, she can't act, all she does is party and stand there waiting to be photographed. It's really not her fault, it's the "street people" who love this kind of crap. Just like standing in line for 24 hrs. to buy a Harry Potter book, why? I can't wait to see what will happen to poor Lindsay when she has to appear in court. I love it when they get busted and then run to a rehab center to make the public and the courts feel sorry for them.

justpicky

THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE WHAT FAME DOES .........

THE JUDGES IN L.A CITY / COUNTY SHOULD'VE STRICTER LAWS

WITH THESE CELEBS .......THEY'RE GETTING AWAY WITH TO MUCH

STUFF ...........JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MILLIONAIRES , DOESN'T GIVE

THEM THE RIGHT TO DRINK AND DRIVE OR BE ON DRUGS AND DRIVING

WHAT IF THEY HAD AN ACCIDENT AND KILLED A PERSON , THEN WHAT ?

WILL THE JUDGE JUST GIVE THEM A HAND SHAKE AND SAY , YOU'RE

ON YOUR WAY HOME??? I THINK LOHAN AND MANY OTHERS BETTER

START TAKING RESPONSIBLITY FOR THERE ACTION AND THE JUDGE

BETTER THROW THERE ASSES IN JAIL FOR A YEAR OR MORE .........

THEY CAN AFFORD A DRIVER , THEY DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE..........

JUDGE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTION TOO IF HE CAN'T

ENFORCE THE LAWS , THEN HE SHOULD BE THROWN OFF THE BENCH

TAKE HIS LICENSE AWAY , WHERE HE CAN'T BE A JUDGE .

IM SO TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE DOING IRRESPONSIBLE THINGS

CARING LESS ABOUT PEOPLE LIVES ........

LOHAN , HILTON , SPEARS AND MANY OTHER CELEBS ARE IRRESPONSIBLE

SHOULD BE IN JAIL WITH NO FINE / BOND , ETCCCCC ..........

THEY'RE ALWAYS IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW ......... YOU NEVER SEE THEM

DOING THE RIGHT THING ...........EVERRRRRRRR

Jaime

I bet her lawyer is thrilled that she decided to make such a ridiculous statement! Idiot.

Radical Free Agent

This relapse is so typical, I don't know why all of you are so shocked and appalled. I'm no Lindsay fan, but she's exactly like a lot of the girls I met in rehab.

FYI, two DUIs don't get anyone hard time. No one was injured, and she didn't have an ounce of coke, just traces she was too drunk to remember were still in her pocket. Any experienced, self-respecting doper would have swallowed the packet on the way to HQ. I hope this girl finally gets a good non-Hollywood lawyer who forces her into longer term treatment at a reputable, medically based place where she has to focus on getting better instead of her hair and nails.

Choi

It’s fun watching high-profile nothings self-destruct. Who’ll be our next victim of quick-riches, vanity and irresponsibility? C’mon Hollywood . . . entertain us with more!