Lohan Blasts Back: "I am Innocent"

7/25/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is refusing to accept responsibility for her Tuesday morning DUI arrest, releasing a straight-to-the-point statement to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush yesterday:

"Yes. I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom. I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy."

Sadieface

This girl would not know the truth if it came up and bit her on the ass . . . now all of a sudden the car that she was chasing behind almost hit her? Honey, if your going to lie, try and use your "acting chops" and make us believe them.
I see no Oscar in your future, but I do see a stint in many rehabs in your future . . .just a guess but I think a safe bet.

Michelle

obviously this was not her wake up call. When she is back on the streets she will continue this cycle of madness. She will finally get a clue when she or someone else is in a body bag...than what will the justice system say..."it was an error on our parts?" Everyone always takes the blame for this girl. she is 21 not 12! She needs to disappear for a while and learn to control herself

Glisten Garbor

You want privacy! get a job at Walgreens! They better put her away..There is no justice if they don't..Paris did time for way less than what Lindsay is charged with..If she get's a jury, she'll probably walk..You know how it goes in LA....

kim suck

bad move honey--you are going down!!! and then you can go down on me!!

Tangie

She is still in denial. Not good, she will not get well until she faces her demons.

big joe

jail time for sure.

Ally

Denial's not just a river in Egypt...

The King of the World

She has no right to have her pampered, drug sniffn, smelly firecrotch, sitting high up at the Betty Ford Center. She should be in LA county lock down...like 3 months ago.

Ally

And her publicist issues a statement saying Lindsay is an addict...they can't even get their stories straight.

Andrea Beaverhausen

There, there now......................we know you're innocent.........SICKER THAN HELL..........but innocent, definitely.......

Dallas Cowboys rock!

This whole situation is incredibly sad. I watched Larry King and Nancy Grace last night and they had very good arguments on this subject and I agreed w/a lot of them. She might just get out of all this for a song w/a very good lawyer. What is pathetic about this is that LL is an incredibly talented actress. What sets her apart from the other stooges of her group is that she actually has a talent! She has had a lot of heavy weights comment on how incredible an actress she is, i.e jane fonda, etc. What she needs is 'tough love'. The only people who are going to give that to her are the courts, the law. LL has surrounded herself w/enablers, people wanting to ride her gravy train and the number one offender is her MOTHER!! It's sad to see someone so sick, who's in denial, who has no one who WANTS to help her. Hell, if she got better, she might just kick all those blood suckers out of her life. GOOD LUCK LINDSAY, i really hope the law comes down hard on you, because that's what you need to get better. you're unable to do it yourself and no one in your inner circle will help you.

jEnsmo

Good luck...hopefully she is clean, will/has clean herself up and won't drive drunk and high anymore and take the chance of killing herself or other innocent people.

redheadisnotdead

They're not her drugs, she's just holding them? Oh man, that's the lamest excuse of all time. Why don't you also say those weren't your pants that you were wearing, and it wasn't your body you were in while driving drunk.

Claudia

This is third time and she still claims she is innocent! Oh, please! All the inmates in prison all "claim they are Innocent" too! I think her behavior is appalling and very disappointing to young followers! She needs to stand up and take responsibility but I guess when your parents are NO better, what do they expect after all "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Good behavior, morals and character all start at home but as I said before just look at her parents history!

redheadisnotdead