Is This the New Britney Song?

7/26/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: We're told this song may have been first recorded in 2003 and leaked in 2006. So why would someone leak it to us again? Hmmm... It's all I gots y'all!

Hand-delivered to the TMZ offices this morning was a yellow padded envelope with a CD inside that simply read, "Britney -- Get It." So we just had to listen to it, y'all!
Britney Spears

The song passed the listening test of our resident Britney fan, Brian, who says, "It sure sounds like her. It's terrible, but I think it's her."

It's also possible that the envelope was delivered by someone in Brit's camp or even Brit Brit herself -- they spelled Glendale wrong! Is that in California, y'all?

So take a listen and tell us what you think: Is this the beginning of a Britney comeback?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Amanda Mae

I think that it's not that bad!!! I know that she lost her mind and stuff but she is a great singer and ya shouldn't be hatin'!!!! You sound alright brit but just keep on working at it more, okay!!!

charlieboy

Sounds good to me, i wanted to hear more. The beat was crazy, made me want to ignore my children, get drunk and dance the night away!

DD

hmm. This sounds like a last desperate plea for fame from a crack head. Yup. It must be Britney

Panxop

You're all wrong...
this is an old song of Britney...
it's called Get It... from 2005 or 2006 I think...
so... don't invent things that aren't true...

and she is the best...
:P

LolaShowGrl

First off I feel really sorry for Britney too much stress and the media doesn't help.

and You need a new Britney expert. a true Britney fan can tell if it's her instantly. In this case It is and It's really bad. Not her best work but I wish her the best

Chris

Why is this trailer bitch still recording? For god's sake, can people realize that she CAN'T sing! Who the hell buys her retarted records?

Jeremy

It sounds very in the beginning on the making music process and it is def Britney. I think that I would like it. Sounds like you might be able to dance to it.

Charlene

Where the hell is her song! I can't find it anywhere! What site is it on?

Charlene

I heard Britney's new song. If her other songs on her new album are on the level of this song, he has no hope of a comeback.

Charlene

Danni

I don't think it's horrible. It definitely sounds like Britney, I'd like to hear more actually! If it's her, I'm excited.

writergal

first? who cares!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Good to know that SMOKER'S RASP is taking over her singing career.
Keep up with the Newports Brit.

In no time at all you'll be sounding more like Marge Simpson.

brenda

Sounds crappy!

Whatever

I don't care who it is. Sounds like crap to me.

Ted

Sne needs to pick a different career. Something that doesnt require her to sing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments