Chased by Lindsay: A Mother and Daughter

7/27/2007 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just another ordinary day for a working mother and her busy administrative assistant daughter -- capped off by a high-speed celebrity chase!

Michelle Peck (inset), who was featured on "EXTRA" as a skin specialist who provides oxygen facials for celebs, escaped by the skin of her teeth the other night after Lindsay Lohan pursued her in one of the wackiest car chases not arranged for an Eddie Murphy movie. Her daughter, Tarin Graham (left) was seen walking with Lindsay after lunch on Monday. Tarin reportedly quit later that same evening, the circumstances of which led to the chase.

It was Ms. Peck who made the frantic 911 call to police while being chased by Lilo.

nicefeet

To Lindsay and Dina and the rest of the family--Stop talking to the press. Do not do interviews. I can't believe the stupidity of these individuals.
the more they open their mouths the worse they look. Do any of them have a brain? Do they have an attorney? He should be the only one talking. I can't believe their time in Hollywood has taught them NOTHING. What idiots.

J

LOL- well, no doubt the DA is working overtime on formulating the charges- kidnapping, reckless endangerment, grand theft auto, auto as a dangerous weapon, drug charges..... She thinks she's gonna do some token Paris jailtime for this mess? Think again....... I can hear her lawyers already dividing up her assets.....

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

She's gonna do the good part of 6 months to a year for this. Taking all bets

Nora

When will TMZ interview Tarin?
Where is Tarin's side of the story?

dolly

After looking at her mug shot I was surprised just how UNATTRACTIVE she is, especially without makeup. WHOAAAAA.... She is nothing but a mess. Back in the 30's, 40's and even 50's, the stars were STARS. Not like the GARBAGE they are producing today... They are all more INFAMOUS than famous. Pretty sad. They all seem to have no self respect, no morals or values.

celebrity.web.net

the coke wasn't hers~!
but it wasn't mine either..
so who's was it?

*looks at brittaney murphy

Dee

Lindsay should be locked for a LONG time up AFTER she is shown bodies of people maimed and/or killed in DUI accidents. I was a passenger, as a 7 year old, in a car accident caused by a drunken young woman driver who hit our cab head-on, our driver was impaled by the steering wheel and died in front of me. Still get my nightmares at age 60. My mother never recovered from the leg injuries caused in this accident and was crippled for the rest of her forty years of life...leaving her family to have to care for her. How can these bratty celebs think they can get by with felony stupidity? Go ahead, pickle your bodies with booze, eat your noses away with coke or burn up your brains with meth and ruin your own lives but don't endanger the rest of us - or our children or grandchildren by getting behind the wheel of a car-even worse an SUV. Sounds to me like these "stars" need to be black-listed. Seriously, people who continue to hire them and publicize them and give Paris and Nicole and Britney platforms or the ability to influence young audiences are contributing to the eventual rise in copy-cat DUI's because it is cool to drink and take drugs and then get on our highways like the "stars"- are sickening responsible, too. How can we stop this madness? TMZ is press so freedom of speech and coverage for news and magazines and radio and TV and especially newspapers is important and educational. However, cut off the little twerps' abilities to make money-stop giving them stupid simple life TV shows, endorcements, clothing lines, music videos and awful movies (or even good movies, apparently Lindsay is a good actress in the right parts) but just don't HIRE her or them-maybe they can all crawl under a rock where they belong unless and until they clean up their acts.

Felix

Lindsay needs some better handlers. I mean, she's getting right up there with MJ in terms of number of lawsuits and personal distaster status.

MarkToronto

If Lindsey needs help who that cares about her can she call?

a) Her party hungry mom using her daughter?
b) Her ex-con, ex-alcoholic / coke-head?
c) Her wise older sibling (there are none) ?
d) Her genuine long term friends that have her interest at heart ( none) ?

All that's left is agents, publicists, lawyers, assistants. Another words people on her payroll.

The girl is all alone. The clubs give her the illusion of belonging somewhere. The drugs and alcohol are self medication for the giant void.

I hope she finds a goodhearted mentor, perhaps an older actress that understands and will offer refuge for this profoundly lonely girl.

Fame and success is the loneliest feeling in the world when you have no-one to share it with.

I remember when I got my first break and they sent out a huge limo to pick me up. I curled up in the back-seat crying my eyes out, when I should have been celebrating. Then I put on a 'good act' pretending everything was fine. At night alone in the hotel room I couldn't bear the pain, loneliness and anxiety, so I polished off the mini bar.
Every night.

Success, my ass!!!

Don't judge until you walked in their shoes.

Body in the Wake

What a horrible little brat! I for one, have had it with drunken celebreties terrorizing this town, going around crippling and maiming people, without any consequence. Just taking a cruise down Centinella boulevard means taking a chance that one of them might come barreling into me. And I have already been crippled by the wreckless behavior of one of them, who shall remain nameless. Instread of making reparitions and paying for the much-needed medical care, he did everything he could to hurt me, sick the lawyers and call the dogs on me. And he gets away with this pattern of destruction and abuse. Look at the example he has set. When will these people be punished, instead of rewarded for their bad behavior?

CHEF KIDROCK

I hope she gets put in jail for a long time. I am so tired of hearing about LiLo. Lets make room for other peoples screw ups, with her it is like shooting fish in a barrel.You can't turn a HO into a housewife. Good riddins to LiLo

LLB

Oh my gosh.. if her personal train wreck of a life doesn't ruin her film career, her choice of movies sure will.

Don't ask me why I saw her latest flick, "I Know Who Killed Me" today and it was one of the worst B slasher/sci fi movies I have ever seen. I stayed just because it kept getting worse and worse. Don't waste $10 on this piece of junk.

Body in the Wake

I used to think Lindsay Lohan was the most beautiful woman in the world. Now, she represents everything that is bad in this town, and she is UGLY, UGLY, UGLY.
When she was young, she was so cute and sweet and full of promise. What happened? A culture and machine which has enabled her selfish, inhumane treatment of others. A society which has glorified hers and others illicit behavior. I'll not patronize any motion pictures which she, or any of her fellonious counterparts are headlining. Stop giving roles to these losers, and start giving roles to better role models who deserve a break. I hope "Lilo" spends a lot of time in jail thinking about what a psychotic little witch she has become.

robertojosedelarosa

Check out the laser scars on the right arm of Lohan. At the elbow crease you can clearly see evidence of past intravaneous injections. Gotta like the "H", Lindsay.

justsayin

TO: DINA LOHAN
FROM: EVERY OTHER PARENT ON THE PLANET

CAN YOU NOT GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF THE WHITE STUFF LONG ENOUGH TO HELP THE MESS OF A DAUGHTER YOU CREATED?!?!

SHE MAY BE A SAD TRAINWRECK, BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC FOR SELFISHLY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS WHOLE MESS!!!

SERIOUSLY!...HOW DO YOU EVEN LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR?!?!