Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

Erica

#114. Only half right.... Lindsey's Mother Dina is not only a stage mama extraordinaire but her enabler. She is fully responsible for this girls upbringing. She as gone on record supporting Lindsey.......... and living vicariously through her daughters fame. Enabler.
Both her parents are failures.

cracker

Lindsay was raised in a racist household so no one should be surprised that:
a) She excluded the black guys from the party
b) She ran over one of them
c) She accused one of them for the demonic ride.

What IS surprising is that Dante proceded to party while his buddies were color-barred.
Had those been MY friends I'd have told Lindsay where to shove her party and hightailed the hell outta there.

John Bebout

I really doubt that Lindsay actually said, "I am a celebrity, I can do what I want." I also doubt she was driving since if she was as drunk as they claimed when she did the field sobriety test, then there would be no way she would be coordinated enough to drive circles around someone on a freeway doing 100.

Charlotte

How do you figure Dee?
I have traced my family history.
No slaves.

Go to Ancestory. com and look into your family. Stop assuming sheet about everyone.

married with children

Look how smart we all are...See how we got it all figured out!

damnshame

If they told the police the same thing that night then you know for sure they are not lying because that's not a story you make up on the spot. "The black kid was driving" is the kind of thing you make up on the spot. I already believe them and they are very lucky to have not been hurt or killed in a crash that night.

She is done. Lock her up for a long time because she is dangerously out of control.

Mia

LL is circlin' the DRAIN. I hope the judge who hears her case is a total hardass. KICK her coke snortin' LYIN' whorin' BLAMIN' IT ON THE WRONG PANTIES, speedin' drunken racist bleached blonde pathetic car crashin' rehab bashin' self to the curb. She is an American DISGRACE. Thank God she has not killed anyone.

Former Cal Girl

She is her fathers daughter. I predict she'll kill someone or herself in the next couple of years. Believe me when I say detectives have already talked to these guys and believed their stories. That's why Lins was the only one arrested. What I really really want to know is....who's pants was she wearing?

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

#15 I agree.

The spin is getting worst and worst. the fact is this girl needs rehab and needs to be out of the media and business for at least a year. The wholefamilyther need stherapy and the cna only help Lyndsay.
The guys here are getting their 15 mins. of fame and maybe some cash, WHICH will take away their credibilty during court.
Dina is getting her kid, 13 Ali , to write to the press how all of this is their father's fault. How wonderful their mother has been as a mother and a father.
Lohan will get in jail for this. Dina and her young daughter r is totally in Denial. Lyndsay is in denial.
Sad.

Lauren Elizabeth

so does this kid really have a broken foot or what? i believe it somewhat but a lot of it seems to be BS. these kids are looking for money bigtime

married with children

In an earlier post, someone said "Blame it on someone who was a decendent from slaves."
I thought they said that because the guy was black...Even some whites have decended from slaves...In History, all groups have known slavery at one time or another...I have a master's degree in History...I don't believe everything I read on the internet, do you?

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

shes being set up they demanded sHE go on tv and act like tara connor and help the evil drug war and rant against liquor and wen she wouldnt,they said"well ruin u"and now there close 2 doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shes a spokesman 4 the liberal point of view and right wingers always want 2 ruin youth culture,just legalize weed and ends the drinking age and get over it people!!!!!

Parents Need to Know

120. Yes they talked to the police. They spoke with them the night this all happened. Why would anyone think they talked to TMZ but didn't tell the police what happened. DUH!!

Damn - After 6 Jack"s & Coke, my wife is right - the Prick comes out in me. DUH!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

THIS IS A SET UP NO 1 WOULD ACT L;IKE THERE SAYING SHE ACTED AND SAY THAT THING ABOUT BEING A CELEB AND HAVE COKE IN HER POCKET ITS A FRAME"THE anti LINDSAY CONSPIRACY"!!!!!!!!!

Puh der Baer

I'm a celebrity. She's not going to f**k me in the a$$ with that broomstick in MY cell!