Lindsay:

'I Wasn't Driving,

the Black Kid Was'

7/27/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning, she commandeered a car and took three men hostage -- this, according to the three men who were in the car with her.
Lindsay's Wild Ride!
TMZ interviewed all three, and here's the lowdown: Rewind to Monday afternoon. Dante Nigro, Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake drove to Malibu with the boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan's assistant. Lindsay and her assistant ran into Dante and friends. Later, the assistant text-messaged Dante, saying Lindsay wanted to invite him to a Malibu party that night.

Part One

Later, Dante says, he and his friends drove to the party. Dante and the assistant's boyfriend were let in, but Jakon and Ronnie were rejected and stayed outside. Dante says Lindsay was never without a drink during the evening and he even did a shot with her.

At one point, Lindsay's assistant and her boyfriend walked outside and got into an argument. Lindsay came out and got angry at her assistant. The assistant then said, "I quit," which enraged Lindsay.

Part Two

Ronnie says Lindsay looked "very messed up" and "raging."

Dante and crew were ready to leave. The GMC Denali they were in belonged to Dante, but he was sitting in the front passenger seat. Ronnie and Jakon were in the back seat. The assistant's boyfriend was behind the wheel. The keys were in the ignition when the assistant's boyfriend got out and continued the argument with his girlfriend. She then got in her car and left.

According to the group, Lindsay suddenly jumped in the driver's seat of the Denali, started the engine and began driving -- chasing the assistant's car. Ronnie says he was so fearful, he jumped out of the vehicle as it accelerated. Just as he hit the ground, he says Lindsay ran over his foot and just kept going.

Dante and Jakon say Lindsay then hit Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Dante says he tried to grab the wheel, prompting Lindsay to say, "If you touch me I'll sue you." Jakon says they pleaded with her to stop.

Part Three

Dante says they were going 100 mph. They say Lindsay caught up with the assistant and began doing circles on PCH, around the assistant's car.

They say at one point, Lindsay boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f*** I want."

Part Four

The now former assistant finally lost Lindsay on PCH. Dante says Lindsay thought the assistant was going to her mother's house in Santa Monica so Lindsay went there. It just so happened that the assistant's mother was pulling into the driveway as Lindsay arrived.

Dante says the mother panicked at Lindsay's crazy driving, and backed out of the driveway in fear -- not knowing who was behind the wheel. The guys say Lindsay then began to chase her at speeds of up to 80 mph through Santa Monica, blowing multiple red lights.

Dante realized the mother was driving to the police station and warned Lindsay if she didn't stop she'd get in hot water. He says Lindsay responded, "I'm a celebrity. I'm not going to get in trouble."

The two cars stopped in a parking lot near the cop shop. When police arrived, Dante says it seemed as if Lindsay told officers, "I wasn't driving. The black kid was driving."

Dante and Jakon say they saw Lindsay flunk the field sobriety test. They say when she tried touching her nose, she almost fell over.

As Ronnie put it "It was pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."

Lohan's reps had no comment.

FlBiker

These dope dealers weren't invited to that party, they followed along, HOPING to get into an A list party. I imagine they sold some coke to the party atendees..........

Allsion

guys... she didn't actually say:
I wasn't driving, the black kid was"

That's just TMZ making a funny headline.

HOLY CRAP. some of you will believe ANYTHING.

curious girl

Way to go #57. Couldn't have said it better myself. Todd Lisner shut up you moron. Make that a double to you too Dee. It is amazing how easy she and Paris can lie so easily. One thing you have to give Nicole, is she steps up and she doesn't lie. She is what you see. I like her. Lindsey sure has gotten off course since the Parentrap. She is a spoiled brat.

Someone Respond To This, Because I Rarely Post

#59 response to my #54:

Dante says it "seemed as if"....

This excerpt taken from website we are responding to right now.

Erica

Isn't this a car jacking? A kid napping? Assault with a deadly weapon?...Drinking under the influence? Possesion of a Narcotic? This list makes Paris look like a nun.............

Lock her up.... Lock up her mother for raising her... and hell throw her father back in jail while your at it.

truth be told

They'll be able to tell. The investigators will put all 3 of them in separate rooms and question them. They don't sound like they are lying.. She is just an over hyped, untalented brat.. Look at her entitlement attitude! Attention seeking HORE!!! I'm sick of hearing SHE needs help! What about EVERYONE ELSE SHE PUT IN DANGER. THROW THE BOOK AT HER SO WE NEVER SEE HER FUG FIRECROTCH FACE AGAIN!

5 cent

Wouldn't be amazing if Lindsay stole Posh's Bentley, ran over David Beckham's foot injuring his ankle so he was out for the year, chased down Britney while her kid was in her lap, crashed into Paris's Bentley pinning her the car so that she gets another attach of ADD so that she drops her Iphone and rudely hangs up on Nicole Ritchie?

Why, that would be enough material for TMZ for at least... a day!

Nicky

Im telling u right now that if she doesnt get as much jail time as Paris people are going to go INSANE its the same charge so shes basicly gaureented jail time. Im nawt on either side. nawt for Lindsay or against her but seriously howwww many times did that guy have to point out that she ran over his foot i mean come on we get it! Im nawt being an enabler when i say this but llidsay is an addict and yes its her fault for becoming one but they way shes acting is b/c of the affects that the drinking or whatever else does to her. I hope that she gets what she needs weather its rehab or just droping out of the spotlight gor 6 months or a year. I just hope she survivies this learns a lesson and moves on with her life so she can keep being a pretty very talented actress

stephen

If I'm not mistaken, isn't running someone over with a car, assault with a deadly weapon? And isn't detaining someone against their will, kidnapping? And isn't stealing someone's car, grand theft auto? I hope they throw all these things into the pot and send this idiot to jail for years beyond her imagination so this world never has to deal with her crap again. What a waste of human life.

anon

they shouldnt have said they were drinking, they shouldnt have gone to a media outlet with their "story," and are there any pictures yet of lindsay ACTUALLY driving the vehicle? christ there are so many holes in this case for her attorneys to take advange of it's hilarous.

justsayin

Wow! If it wasn't Lohan involved here, most of us would dismiss most of this story. So much for the current trend of drive-thru McRehabs!

Someone Respond To This, Because I Rarely Post

#68
The Headlines don't come from nowhere.
Read my previous posts.
If they just came out with a headline like that they'd be in serious trouble.
Get your head checked.
They have to be covered by someone dumb saying something dumber that they can quote.

celia

TMZ IZ DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte

#65 respond to my

I didn't hear it that way. I heard Dante say she told the cops the black kid was driving. He said he actually heard her say this. The kid she was accusing said he didn't hear it but that they questioned him whether he was driving.

married with children

--I would bet you that everyone is this case is lieing a little bit...Or maybe a bit foggy on what happen. ..I am not a Lynsey fan. . I thought she should have been dealt with way before this. . I just don't like all of this sensationalism, when we don't have everyone in the same room, giving their side of the story...you know, like in an accident or something....five people will see it differently!...I wish everyone would be given lie detector tests, even on ather story that is being sensationalized, such as the Michael Vick Story...people are wanting to string him up too, and we don't even know what the facts are...isn't anyone interested in a "fair trial" anymore?