The Prince Has No Clothes

7/27/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Welcome to Zsa Zsa's nightmare.

Prince Fritz von Anhalt was found handcuffed and naked in his Rolls-Royce on Thursday, after (he claims) he was robbed at gunpoint by three women. Police responded to a call from the wacky ninth husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, and found him stranded in a Bel Air parking lot, saying that the robbing gals stole his watch, keys and clothes -- but apparently not his cell phone!

The Prince was in court this morning in Santa Monica, in his continuing battle with Zsa Zsa's daughter, Francesca Hilton, who is the great aunt of Paris, and who the Prince claims wangled money from Zsa Zsa -- now somewhere near 90 years old. Francesca's lawyer, Ronald Richards, says that Francesca used money to pay the mortgage on other property belonging to her mother.

On her way into court, Francesca sniped at the Prince, "You really have a lot of balls." Other than that, she was mum about mom, but the Prince said that Zsa is "sick in bed and can hardly breathe."

Lea

Oh puleeze! He probably did this to himself for attention! He is nothing more than a pervert who acts on his wildest dreams y fantasies.

Zenophobe Alien

He is no Prince. he isn;t even a frog. God what pathetic, ugly old man. Even Anna Nicole wouldn't screw him.

Zenophobe Alien

The cop probably wet himself laughing. What a dumb ass. This guy is living off Zaa zaa. Ne ain't no damn prince either. he is a con man.

Me

The putz' name is Frederic PRINZ von Anhalt. He's not a prince (see that font of knowledge, wikipedia, for some education on this) and his name isn't Prince Fritz. But ahhhhh...you were so close, you crackerjack staffers. Better luck next time.

Amazing

I now have serious doubts about him having been anywhere near Anna Nicole.

Lawyer

This dude needs his own reality show. LOL.

Alicia

Why does the old fart carry handcuffs in his Rolls Royce?
~ Take notice that he is wearing a cap on his head, but, has no clothes on?
~ Next time, drive around with a feather duster - that would be easier on your wrinkled old azz.

R

Here's how it went down: Hello girls! See this money??? I will give it to you if you take all my clothes and handcuff me to my car. I am a fruitcake, yes. But I am a fruitcake with money. So I know you will do what I ask. Oh, also, take my watch and other stuff. Leave my cellphone. Few minutes later: Help, police. I'm in a car wearing handcuffs. I'm a fruitcake. You can't miss me. I'm naked.

oh la la Paris is hot

ummm hanging out in Weho with the boys.. perhaps one played a trick on him or perhaps someone he met on the internet in a man 4 man room!

Charlotte

This is just outrageously funny.

Butt azz naked with nothing but a hat on in his car with the widows rolled up talking to himself.

Glisten Garbor

This guy will do anything to stay in the media..

Morgan Alexis B

OMG!!! I think that shouod have his crown take away!

meeper

This guy is so nuts he's hard to describe. Wanna bet he did this to himself or arranged to have it done? He's a publicity whore. Thing is, the press plays along. If they didn't cover this or him, he'd be nowhere. Media plays right into his hands.

Charlotte

He lied and said he was Dannielynn’s dad. Everyone knew he was just a media whore crack pot. But who dedicated an entire show interviewing him in his home? Greta Van Susteren, who is just as pathetic as he is.

JOKER

According to iinformed sources, what really happened was a homosexual tryst between the "prince" and Scott Baio in the back of the Rolls. They had just bought pot at a dispensary, when the cops and media arrived for a raid. Scott grabbed his clothes and ran, accidentally taking Prince Fritz's clothes too, leaving him stranded and naked. The cop deserves a medal for not losing his donuts at the sight.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments