Trump Talks LiLo

7/28/2007 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mega mogul/media whore Donald Trump should start his own celebrity Scared Straight program.

Page Six asked The Donald to weigh in on the Lindsay Lohan DUI debacle and the Combover-ed One had this to offer: "Find what you love doing (other than drugs and alcohol), work hard, stay focused, get a new set of parents."

Trump couldn't resist the urge to fit a plug in for his new TV show. "Then join me on 'Celebrity Apprentice,' which is shooting soon -- I'll keep you straight!"

Imus/CBS May Settle

Shock jock Don Imus may not get his day in court. The drama-loving talk DJ is miffed that just before being fired in April for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy headed hos," he signed a five-year $40 million contract, reports the Daily News. He's threatened to sue CBS for more than $120 million in lost wages and damages, but now it looks like Imus and his former employer will reach an agreement out of court.

CBS argued that Imus was fired for cause, while lawyers for Imus insisted that his broadcaster's contract included a clause specifying that his "irreverent" and "controversial" program was "consistent with company rules and policy."

No word on whether Imus will end up back on-air.

Jerry Garcia's Sink for Sale

What a long, strange trip it's been! Grateful Dead's long-dead guitarist Jerry Garcia's kitchen sink-along with odds and ends from his Marin County, Calif. home, and even the home itself, are for sale. David Koltys, who purchased the dancing bear's former cave ten years ago, has been systematically selling off Garcia's goods to benefit the Sophia Foundation, an organization that helps children during marital separations and divorces. Also up for auction: a Jacuzzi and stereo speakers.

Last year, Koltys held a similar auction. He sold Garcia's toilet for $2,500. What a flushing good time!

Party Favors...Cameron's Green Scene

The new IT bags taking Hollywood by environmentally-sound storm? Check out the Envirosax shopping bag. Green goddess Cameron Diaz is a huge fan.

Go with the Flow!

DAMN THIS DON IMUS IS JUST AS UGLY OUTSIDE AS HE IS ON THE INSIDE. HE LOOKS LIKE A DOG!
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELISABITCH HASSELBACK IS NOT ONLY UGLY BUT A DEVIL IN DISGUISE, HER EYES
ARE SO UGLY AND SCARY LOOKING. PURE EVIL AND MAKE-UP DOS NOT MAKE IT
LOOK ANY BETTER. H Y P O C R I T E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go with the Flow!

I HAVE ONE GOOD IDEA, I CHALLENGE DONALD TRUMP TO BE LINDSAY LOHAN'S
NEW PARENT. HE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO SET THIS YOUNG
GIRLS LIFE STRAIGHT. HE DOS NOT HAVE TO BE THERE WITH HER 24/7, HE CAN
HIRE SOMEONE AND HELP THIS LOST SOUL FIND HER WAY TO A BETTER LIFE. HE
WILL HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. SOMETHING HE WOULD HAVE DONE IF IT WAS ONE OF HIS OWN KIDS. HOW ABOUT IT MR, TRUMP!

ELISABITCH IS ONE UGLY DUMB BITCH. SHE IS SO FULL OF HERSELF. I HOPE ABC
FIRES HER. "THE VIEW" IS NOT GOING TO LAST TOO LONG, SHE SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORST EVERYDAY. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In L.A.

1. Donald Trump (Dump Truck) is clearly a very, very insecure man who is afraid to admit many things about himself, such as being leveraged to hilt in bank debt - Trump does not own anything - the bank owns most of the real estate - Daddy's money and government projects did get him a start, being over weight and bald - women are only interested in his perceived wealth - the guy is a tacky FRAUD, who bought a star on the Hollywood walk of fame (What was once an elite honor for talented superstars, the street is now a joke).

2. Lilo needs to spend some time alone in a jail cell - that will sober her up. These re-hab facilities, like the one in Malibu, are nothing but a joke.

3. Don Imus needs a FACELIFT. I am not a fan, but I don't think the oooold man should have been fired, a suspension would have been appropriate. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are bigoted opportunists - who DO NOT represent the intelligent members of the Black American community. The Black American community invented these terms and perpetuates cruel stereotypes and slang among the culture. People in the culture need to examine their own behavior before condeming others. Sharpton and Jackson need to get after their own culture, instead of pretending to be ignorant men.

4. I am not a fan of the Grateful Dead (not my generation) - however, Jerry Garcia is still rockin'.

5. Cameron Diaz. Every since I saw her in 'Vanilla Sky' - I have never looked at her the same. This woman has some dark, dark issues going on - you can see it in her eyes.

LongJohn69

When Imus returns, and I KNOW he will, I hope all his same crew returns as well.

haveaniceday

I have to say, i sometimes LOVE The Donald for being so honest!! I love it!! Dina Lohan will most definately have something to say about this, I'm sure. Where were her parents while this has been going on for the last couple of years? Dina was in the clubs with her, so someone would pay attention to the fraudulent Rockette, while her father was in prison for much the same behaviors. Grow up Lindsay and Dina......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4