Matt Gets Really Really Really High

7/30/2007 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

McConaughey's got ups, son!

The shirt-a-phobic stud struck the classic Air Jordan pose during a game of Frisbee in Malibu this weekend -- anyone smell a Nike deal in the works?

This guy just loves to get lifted!

lovin' him

he looks so happy .. it's a shame everyone cant be that happy everyday ..
you are all entitled to your opinions of him, but MOST female's think he is hot .. and by the way, HE DIDNT TAKE THE PICTURE, someone else took it and posted it on here

Anthony Santiago

SEXY!!!!!!! He might not work as often and he alwayz has his shirt off but he makes me hot and bothered and I aint complaining. SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

I smell something but I don't know about Nike!

Katelyn

He is too hot ...

Standards are badly needed.

The shirt-a-phobic stud MISSED it. My dog catches a better
frisbee. The point is to CATCH it, not pose while up in the air. This
guy plays more than we did at age 7. What is the age of actual
adulthood in Hollywood, 50? Life seems to be all play and no
work for this extended adolescent.

Erin

If his arms were normal human length, he could've caught that thing! Sooo close!!

TROLL SMASHERS

that's hot.

ckm

I love looking at him but doesn't this guy ever do anything but play on the beach?

acg

Jealous lightbulb? Could it be the reason you're so bothered is because he gets to play while you have to work? And could it also be because he's hotter than words can describe and you're probably average, if not below average in the looks department? Why hate on Matt because he has what you don't?

BTW, that's some serious air there McConahot. You are a seriously fine, seriously interesting guy.

Marilyn Watkins

If he feels like playing ,whats it to you? You think you can't be older and have a good time? It looks like he takes good care of himself. Life is for living.

Dottie

When is someone going to put this flame out? DAMN

Cathy

Don't be hatin' :-) Matthew is good looking and funny as hell. He can come to my beach party ANY day!

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

pls dont tell me tmz is gonna get x17 on us and post pics of him EVERYDAY

Word2UrMother

I dont think I've ever seen anyone look happier, than he does on the beach! Good for him, would be nice if we all had to moneys to do fun things like that every day. Wether he's a good actor or not, he's got money, dont be jealous.

John

He may look happy, and have money...but you know he freakin reeks of BO since he doesnt use soap or deodorant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments