Lindsay's Woes Mean Internet Gold

7/31/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She had to know it was coming. A high-larious Lindsay impersonator has released the Lohan version of the Hasselhoff vs. the Burger video on LKTVYouSubmitOnline.com.

A very drunk and topless Lohanator struggles to eat a burger -- and explains to the world how tough her life is.

Art imitating life -- at its finest!

Maggie

That doesn't even look like Lohan.. I think its someone else!

I am poster 58

I can just picture Lindsay's mom and lawyers trying to call & make peace/good with the asst and her mother so they don't testify against Lindsay. By now, they are trying to pay those 3 guys so they don't testify against her as well. You better have A LOT of moo-lah Lindsay and mom to get out of this one. Personally, if I was any of those people, I wouldn't pick up the phone because she (Lindsay) is trying to blame all of THEM for her drugs, driving and everything....THINK PEOPLE...don't let her out of this one.

Seriously

Am I the FIRST? For the FIRST time!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO
That video was hilarious!!!!!

Scott

Come on TMZ, you're supposed to be better than that. This video has been on the internet for at least a week already. *shrugs head*

Arlene

First! Hahaha. "go buy me a brown baby".....priceless.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Great sense of humor and wit on the part of who ever made the funny spoof of Lohan as hasselhoff eating a burger while off her rocker.

But, at the same time so profoundly sad that Lohan has lost all respect and crediblity; self inflicted and no one to blaim but Lohan herself.

That's the cossequence of being a lieing addict; no one takes you seriously and you become the butt of jokes

DANI

This is so funny!!!!

Tangie

Really funny, and probably very accurate.

Bobby

It's not Lindsay Lohan !!!!

Kirby Alexander

pathetic & not in the least bit humorous

Inspector Gadget

Thats hot !

alfie

Ok, I can't stand Lindsey as much as the next sane person but, that's not even her! Doesn't this site have a quality control person or something, who at least verifies that USER CREATED VIDEO doesn't end up on the site?

Democrats are evil

Oh, get over it Lindsey Lohan fans, this was funny! When you screw up the way Li Lo has, you have got to expect Jay Leno trashing on you, or internet videos like this. DON'T BLAME ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF! Unless your a Democrat, then you can't help but look to find someone else to blame for your own screw ups. I always look forward to watching the Hollywood Democratic idiots getting through life in their own pathetic way.

lala

Its funny, but its really mean

click my name to vote 'Hottest Beach Babe Body'
Lindsay is an option!

Blondie

I don't think its really her. I believe this is an impersonator. haha but very funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments