Xtina Xceled

7/31/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina AguileraChristina Aguilera has canceled her two remaining concerts in Australia after doctors say she was diagnosed with "a viral upper respiratory tract infection with a high fever and abnormal coughing." Yuck!

The songstress, rumored to be preggo with her first child, is Down Under to wrap up her huge world tour. In a statement through her rep to TMZ , Christina apologized to her Aussie fans, saying "I want to personally apologize to all of my fans for having to cancel my last two shows here in Melbourne. Unfortunately, I have fallen ill with a bad flu virus. This is one of the best cities in the world to perform in and I am truly disappointed that I won't be able to share my show with you all. Thank you for all of the continued love and support and I hope to perform for you all again next time."

The tour's promoter said, "Christina is a real trouper. She is a talented artist who puts her all into her concerts and she is devastated that she can't perform her remaining concerts in Melbourne."

Doctors have ordered Mrs. Bratman to rest in bed.

Mama needs to get better!

hora

she's a great example of how a classy woman should behave. she's a great singer and treats her fans with respect. it's a shame she had to cancel her concerts but i wish her the best. faith hill should learn from christina. and don't give me that 'that's a different situation' crap- having class and acting like a LADY spans across ALL situations. i hope christina gets better soon

lolo

I agree that Christina is a class act and a professional and deserves the utmost respect for the way she has presented herself. Always high class in public.....a little crazy on stage, but her public persona proves to you that she's just performing on stage. Now....while I'm not a huge fan of Faith Hill....I have to say, she has always been a class act. I was quite proud when she went off like that. Someone grabs your man's nether regions, you darn well should go off. I always thought she was a little too prim and proper and all about how she came off in public......now, she seems real. And just for the record, being a LADY doesn't mean sitting quietly on the sidelines while someone is groping you husband.

AJ

How can you not like Christina. She's a wonderful artist, her voice is so good it's almost un-human!

AJ

Oh and good luck with your baby. She's gonna be so beautiful like her mama!

spice8

is she pregnant i turn to you sung to child by her she should release another album yeah she just released a double-cd but i believe in the one album a year deal -contract still waiting for that britney/christina single/song but it looks like it wont happen get well'

San Francisco

She can sing, she stays out of trouble, & she sings with TONY BENNET.
Can you imagine a Britney / Tony duet? Maybe on MAD TV !

Stephanie

Nice of her to apologize.

Vermari

Now this is one girl that really is a star. She treats her fans with respect as well as conducting herself like a lady. Kudoos to a talented young lady with brains. Best of luck with your new baby. Take care of your health.

britts only supporter

all i can say is; COME OVER HERE CHRISTINA AND I'LL MAKE U SOME CHICKEN SOUP AND NURSE YOU BACK TO HEALTH! LOL ! oh and please bring your checkbook too. she is awesome and too bad folks in aussie did'nt get to see the show.

Cindy

This was on Perez yesterday.

The Shoparazzi

Even though she's a skank, she doesn't flaunt it like these other ho's. And SHE is actually talented. But she'd better leave Mariah alone...she doesn't have THAT much talent.

John

Now THATS class.............

Faith Hill- take some notes and quit being such a b**ch.

Switch

beats getting busted for dui

Democrats are evil

After seeing her first raunchy videos years ago, who in their right mind would have ever thought that she would have more class in her pinky than her pop star rival (at the time) Britney. But I'm out of the loop. Is Christina Married? If so, it's cool for her to be pregnant and canceling jobs. But, if she's still a single girl, well then, that would be a different story. She does have a "Tramp Stamp", doesn't she?

lee