Reichen & Boy Toy: Two Tall Drinks of Water

8/1/2007 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a case of guys gone mild as hunky Lance Bass ex Reichen Lehmkuhl, with hunkier borefriend Ryan Berry at his side, hit up an Out magazine party at NYC's Splash and sucked cocktails -- of Evian water!

Looks like the one thing you won't find in Reichen's new jewelry line -- a SCRAM bracelet!

Next Stop...Psych Ward

#13: pj...

Would it matter if they did?

They ARE two consenting adults, after al!

neo

# 12 well said...

Laura

Now, find a liberal to attack!

whatagay

#16 - what attracts men to men - are two things - - co-k and BALLS! Live w/it byeetch!!

stutzey

The guy on the right is very very handsome. Hot!

Justin

Now Reichen is the ugly one in the relationship. Reichen is creepy looking the other guy...HOT!

Kris Peterson

"Well, isn't that special....?"

Boston Kate

Hey, Sammy - Wake up, there IS no plan, it's a crapshoot! "God's plan", what a joooooke.

Zenophobe Alien

Lookin at these 2 makes my ass hurt

dude

How can a man look at another man's hairy ass and find love?

Kat

Reichen is pretty handsome too. Most gay men that I know are very hot! Now, if I can only find a boyfriend that fine....

Huh?

God has a cruel sense of humor. Why are so many gorgeous males gay??

Tangie

No, no, no. Bad stuff, 2 guys together. ewwwwww!!!!

SlappDaddy

To Lauren #7, I could get interested in you :-)

Next Stop...Psych Ward

#25: Laura...

"#11 & 15 who said anything about God, get real, damn you people always want to say homophobics have to do with God. Get a grip atheists, there are us who aren't religious zealots who still know 2 men sticking it to each other is NOT the way it should be. Now, find a Liberal to attack!"

Okay.....

How do you personally know that 'IT' is wrong? Have you personally spoken to God? Apart from 'praying' and hearing a 'voice' in your head, how do you know that Homosexuality is wrong?

If you can give me tangible proof that you have 'spoken' to God and he condemns gay sex, then I shall agree with you and the other posters that condemn this practice.

But I NEED proof....

....otherwise I could quite easily tell you that I too have spoken to him, and He thinks it's ok.

Before you quote The Bible, that wasn't written by God, but a bunch of blokes who believe that they recieved messages from him.

My point is, if you can show me tangible proof, that you, yourself have been in DIRECT contact with God, who has told you that Homosexuality is evil, and you can prove it, then I shall bow down to you and your comments.