Garrison -- "This Is Not a Publicity Stunt"

8/2/2007 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lane Garrison's first words on the stand, "I relive that night every day, and I think about the bad decisions I made."

Garrison went on, addressing Vahagn's parents, "All I can say to you is that I'm sorry. I tried to contact you every day. This PSA was not a publicity stunt." Garrison went on, "I don't want this to happen to anyone. We should think about our actions."

Garrison continued, "We can't bring him back, but I'm sorry for my behavior that evening and that is not representative of who I am usually."

Garrison added, "I also want to apologize to my family and friends for putting them through this."

Just my opinion

How many photos do you have of this guy? And they all look good. Hmmm, why is it you can't find one decent pic of other celebs, but you have an entire portfolio of Lane?

And I don't think it was a publicity stunt either. He truly meant it. The timing was bad, but he meant it,

AHHHH!!

Bravo! bravo!!

ZZZZZZZ

How many times a day will he take one up the ass?

Brit is a f*ck up

Just don't think this guy is sincere!! He's an actor!!
Take note Lindsay Blohan!!

T

He is ridiculously good looking. those eyes...

Brit is a f*ck up

#5- Good looking enough to kill someone!!

kristin

i don't agree with the decision he made whatsoever, but i think people like paris and lindsay can learn a lot from him. he pleaded guilty and never made excuses for his decision, he knows it was solely HIS responsibility. paris blamed her publicist and lindsay blamed the black guy in the back seat. JUST BE HONEST LADIES!!

Dee

He should get six years in prison. There are people that got life for killing someone under the influence. Really, he's an actor and in the back of his mind he is probably thinking, "i'm a celebrity, i'll get away with it". Just like the co-artist Lindsay is. I never even heard of this guy until now. This is sad and unforunate but everyone has to pay a price for there actions.

AJ

I'm pretty sure he's sincere! How can anyone take someones life by accident - and not truly feel bad about it. Unless he has no heart - I'm positive he isn't acting.

Ms. Scarlet

At least he is owning up to what he did. He is not trying to get out of it, he knows he killed someone, let him be, let him serve his time. Nothing anyone says will make it easier on the parents of the boy that was killed, but what happened was destiny, and Lane now has a chance to make a difference.

Tarra

So I will say he is good looking, but let this be a warning to all actors, good looking or not. If you screw up you should pay the price whatever it is. I say give him at least 1 year in prison. We have to start treating "stars" like what they really are....HUMANS!!!! People who make mistakes are are not above the law!

Brooke

I do feel for all parties involved. We''ve all done stupid things in our lives, unfortunately this ended someone's life. I totally agree with #7 btw.

fishlips

This is an awful situation for all parties involved. I feel for the victims family. They will never be able to hug him again. I really do believe Lane is remorseful and that he will put this tragedy to use by teaching others the importance of NOT DRINKING & driving.

Desiree

#1, "this is funny now," I hate to laugh at a time like this, nothing funny about driving drunk and coked-up til ya kill someone, but I was wonderingm too, how TMZ had SO many hot photos of some actor I wouldn't recognize if I bumped into him.

LisaL

I feel that he's sincere.
It's not like he's like the skanks LIndsay, Paris and Britney who always try to blame others for their actions.
I feel bad for him, and I feel terrible for the family whose child was lost b/c of a bad decision that was made on ALL of their parts.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments