Brit Swaps Spit with New Man!

8/3/2007 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears exchanged bodily fluids with a hot new hunk last night. Tasty!

TMZ cameras caught Spears leaving Winston's in Hollywood Thursday evening, sucking on a what seemed to be a community lollipop. As soon as she got in her Mercedes, Brit passed the sucker to the mystery dude in the backseat, who couldn't get enough of it. Ewww! Britney cooties!

Also joining the saliva swappers was Brit's cousin/former-assistant, Alli Sims. It's been rumored that the two had a falling out, but everything seems to be hunky dory now. With one relationship repaired, could making peace with K-Fed be next on her to do list?

Just my opinion

Roger- wanna make a bet that the CD goes platinum?

Betch betcha betcha!

Love ya Britney...

thomas

Reporters actually get paid for writing this junk??? Oh, sorry I guess I enjoy feeling like I have wasted my life on garbage like this and will never get this time back. Hey I am going to go do something useful today. LMAO...

IMO

what a retard.

kat

bet ya $100 she's also screwing her cousin.

Coleman

She was rolling most likely(extasy). Who sucks a lolly pop at a nightclub for the hell of it, passing it back and forth with someone else?

kat

cee, not just anyone in hollywood can "bang" spears, hang out on a street corner and she'll show up eventually lol.
why would you WANT that nasty raggedy has-been no-talent fat pig bad-momma ho anyway. we all saw her "bits" god knows they been used & abused since she was like 9, nothin special about the skank.

Whatthe?!?

What is she always sucking on- those Hoodia suckers? Or is she advertizing her B.J. skills? She so nasty she Fitlhy McNasty!!!

STEVIE

THAT PROBALLY WASN'T JUST A "SUCKER". IT WAS PROBALLY A FENTENYAL SUCKER WHICH IS A VERY STRONG PAIN KILLER. I'D BE WILLING TO BET ON IT. SHE IS SUCH A SCUDZ

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Stooping real low TMZ to try and entice gossip hounds with such nonsense.

Levin, this rhetoric you call news on your site shows what an unitelliegnt @ss you are; not an ounce of journalistic integrity or professionalism.

Charlotte

She was never fighting with Alli.
Alli was in New York visiting her mother.
TMZ reported Alli was working with Kevin to get the kids
TMZ lied so they have to cover it by saying they patched things up.

mike

did anybody read the story, Brit passed the sucker to the mystery dude to eat. how is she gross? and if you all are sick of her then stop taking about her!!!!!!

Just had chicken for lunch....yummy!

What? Oh my goodness....Britney ate a lollipop! Hey, I had a tootsie roll the other day. Guess we are both normal. TMZ, you're so stupid. You need to leave Britney alone. I blame the paparazzi for a lot of the mess these girls are in. Can you imagine having cameras in your face all the time and head lines like "Brit swaps spit with new man!" just b/c you are eating a lollipop. Paparazzi is dog doo doo.

someone

I don't know if i missed it, but i didn't see her kiss that guy, and i didn't see him put the lollipop in his mouth, he was only holding it.

dude

This bitch is a F'N troll, she is so over. I bet she smells like a rotten pork sandwich.

Nicki

OMG! Is it just me, or is Brit Brit freaking trashed!!!! Look at her when she is walking to get into the car. It looks like she is going to yemmy. MMM, pass that pop onto me! gross. Its probably vodka candy. ha ha. drunko

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments