Brit Swaps Spit with New Man!

8/3/2007 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears exchanged bodily fluids with a hot new hunk last night. Tasty!

TMZ cameras caught Spears leaving Winston's in Hollywood Thursday evening, sucking on a what seemed to be a community lollipop. As soon as she got in her Mercedes, Brit passed the sucker to the mystery dude in the backseat, who couldn't get enough of it. Ewww! Britney cooties!

Also joining the saliva swappers was Brit's cousin/former-assistant, Alli Sims. It's been rumored that the two had a falling out, but everything seems to be hunky dory now. With one relationship repaired, could making peace with K-Fed be next on her to do list?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Amy Silverman

What a NASTY skank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet

Look at britneys eyes thriugh her sunglasses. Her eyes scream I am insane and a have a serious mental condition or maybe bipolar. Her eyes and eyebrows looks so messed and strange and wacked out.

tooth fairy

She is on Ecstacy because she is sucking lolipop. Wahaha!

tooth fairy

She is absolutely on E pills. That explains why she has to go to clubs every single night because when you trip on E you want to crank the music to feel the high.

I think some drugs make you care less about hygiene. Your mind is too busy to care. I don't think E makes you walk into gas station restroom barefoot. I have seen people on E, their hygiene wasn't that bad. It must be something else make her totally ignore hygiene. I wonder that it is.

mandy

OH PLEASE WHO CARES BEING A MOTHER IS HARD WORK AND BRIT WILL LEARN AS SHE GOES ALONG SHE HASNT HAD A NORMAL CHILDHOOD AND HAS ALL THE MONEY SHE WANTS STOP HATEING WHAT BRIT NEEDS IS PROZAC AND A STYLIST SHE LOOKS AWFUL

Gettin'WiserWithAge

There is something seriously wrong with this world. And every time I turn the news on, or stand in line at the check-out counters, it becomes more and more apparent. After all the ridicule, media attention, court disputes, etc. etc., wouldn't this Woman have the astute decency to stay OUT of the lime-light? After a time of feeling sympathy for Britney Spears, a brief time, may I add, I have realized that she cares not a "LICK" for anyone but "BRITNEY." CFS requires PROOF that she is an unfit mother. PROOF does not mean, all of her wild antics before the paparazzi, her manic behavior displayed for all the world to see. PROOF will come when one her of her babies gets seriously injured in the course of her demoniacal decline before CF S's eyes. And it appears to me that her re-alliance with her cousin Ali, is also, self-serving. Hmmm...about to release some music of her own, just when her cousin has hit the bottom of a career that shows no signs of climbing back up. Tsk, tsk, Brit. When you had the world at your feet, when you were on the cusp of something good, not GREAT, but good. You destroyed yourself, your credibility and your self-respect. Moreover, you destroyed the views of your children. when they get older and see what a mess you made of your life and their lives, well, it will be interesting to see. Remember, what you've done and continue to do, is forever emblazoned in the History of Pop Culture.

frenchpug

Why the Hate?????????Why Why Why?
She's just another person living in society.

ann

Oh, yeah, I would be willing to bet it's a narcotic lollipop.

KLc

I still love Brit!! She takes a lot of crap but is still beautiful!

luna

Wow!!!! is the same thing as kissing someone..... well if she's gross then I'm gross also 'case I've done it..... by the way what's the point of this stupid report?

Jeff

It is odvious they are on ECSTACY!
Britney Spears is a ROCK STAR and always will be!
I love her even more cracked out!

karen c.

Helloooooo people!!! That's Brian Spears... HER BROTHER!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5