Lindsay -- I'd Never Drink and Drive!

8/3/2007 9:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her words might be the only thing besides jail slop that Lindsay Lohan eats for a while, as LiLo proclaimed she'd never drive drunk -- just 36 hours before her May DUI.

In late May, LiLo told Elle magazine (via the New York Daily News) that she'd never -- never -- get into a car after drinking. "They're looking for me, to like trip, so they can be like, 'Oh Lindsay's wasted and driving drunk.' And that's not it. I wouldn't violate ... I'm much more responsible than that." Of course she is.

At the photo shoot for the story, reports Page Six, Lindsay pulled a Britney and "kept shoving .. . clothes in her bag" and allegedly walked out with some pricey Louis Vuitton threads.

The next night, May 26, Lindsay was popped for DUI when she crashed her car, and less than two months later ... well, we all know what happened. Elle's September issue -- with Lindz on the cover -- comes out next week.

Nicole's "Made Some Mistakes" -- Pop Lionel

Nicole Richie's dad -- that guy Lionel Richie -- is finally speaking out about his little girl since she's been sentenced to the slammer, and announced her pregnancy.

Lionel tells Usmagazine.com that she's "made some mistakes and has accepted responsibility for her actions," but admits she's grown up "very quickly ... in the heat of the media spotlight." Stern words, indeed!

Yesterday, Miss Richie told Diane Sawyer -- officially -- that she's four months pregnant, and on this morning's "Good Morning America" insisted that she's actually gained a whole TEN pounds since she's started baking that low-cal bun in her oven. (Herewith, the latest confection from the mad sketchers at prettyontheoutside.com.)

Barkin Goes After Ex-Hubby for More Millions

Ellen Barkin -- not content with her $40 million divorce settlement from Revlon owner Ron Perelman and selling the jewelry he gave her for $21 million -- is now suing Perelman for $3 million that she claims he owes her and her brother for a production company they started.

Page Six reports that Barkin filed suit in New York, alleging Perelman promised to sink the dough into Applehead Pictures, a production outfit she set up with her brother George, a former editor of High Times magazine. But since 2005, says Barkin, Ron hasn't paid one red cent. A Perelman rep says that the production company hasn't produced anything.

Party Favors: Pete and Ashley Slurp Spaghetti at Palms ... Scary Mama Eats with Eddie's Ex ... L.A. Mayor's Galpal Suspended

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson continued their love tour in Vegas Wednesday night, dining at Nove Italiano inside the Fantasy Tower at the Palms Casino Resort. They had the chicken parm and spaghetti -- then cavorted with Playboy bunnies at the Tower's Playboy club. ... Mirthala Salinas, the Telemundo reporter who had an affair with L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa -- while reporting on his various activities, including his split with Mrs. V. -- has been suspended for two months.

me

Let's hope that Nicole can do well now that she's realizing how bad things were before.

lori all talk radio.net

RIGHT

Caribbean Goddess

Lohan is all washed up. She is a coke head and an alcholic. She has no talent and she is gonig to have to hit rock bottom in order for her to get her life together. Instaed of buying a large sum of coke, she could have donated to a charity to help others in neeed. How dare she try to blame a black man for her reckless driving and the coke that was found on her possession. Nice try coke head!

Lenn K.

Lindsay, look at Nicole and confess the truth, the whole and nothing but the truth so help me God. Take my word Eddie is so screwed, If Tracy marries him it'll be a miracle!!

lori all talk radio.net

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF EDDIE X AND HIS BABY MOMMY AT?

lori all talk radio.net

LOL

Just my opinion

Of all of these spoiled, selfish and over-sensationalized trampy women - Parisite, Brittany, Lindsay Loho-an and Nicole only Nicole seems to have found her brains and common sense.

Dirty Old Man in Canada (aren't we all?)

Ellen Barkin, such a rich bitch! It is no wonder people hate rich people. Hey, Ellen, do the right thing. Keep say a million for yourself, and give all the rest to charity. With all the poverty in the world, such nerve!

Papa Bear

Lindsay: Open mouth, insert foot.

@#5 I'm sure Eddie peed his pants 7-10 times when he saw that little meeting. :)

firecrotch

sure Lindz
we believe u just like parisite never did drugs, you never drank and drove...
RIGHT....

firecrotch

If I had a father like hers I would do drugs too. Her mom probably does them with her... a family afair... she needs to buy herself a new set of parents

tba

Lohan's claim is a laughable as Slick Willy's "I didn't have sex with that girl".

Debra

I forgot how hard it is to control someone who is drunk and insists on driving. I went to a bar yesterday to pick up my drunk sister only to learn they had allowed her to leave...I had spoken to her on the phone and she had no business walking...let alone driving...I finally caught up with her vehicle when I saw that I cop had pulled her over....UNBELIEVABLY...she was allowed to continue driving with only a ticket for no seatbelt and her tail-light out. OH MY GOSH...what can you do when even the police let them drive...????? I guess I have only one choice left...keep my phone turned off on Thursdays.

ANDREA

GOOD LUCK

joe

WELL HUMAN NATURE AS IT IS SHE IS GOING TO END UP WITH AS MUCH OF HER X HUSBANDS ASSETS AS SHE CAN. ANY BUSINESSMAN WHO MARRYS A STAR MUST KNOW THERE ATTENTION SPAN FOR HUSBANDS IS LIMITED. EVEN SAVVY BUSINESSMEN MAKE MISTAKES. THEY WOULD TAKE HEART TO REMEMBER [ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD]

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments