McGraw to Fan: "Gimme My Ring!"

8/3/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim McGraw's balls are still in his possession, but his pinkie ring is another story.

During the same show where the country star had his family jewels grabbed by an overzealous fan, he lost his pinkie ring while shaking hands with the crowd -- but it isn't as the video makes it seem. In the clip, Tim can be seen talking to a woman in the crowd, saying over and over, "Give me my ring back." The only problem was, she didn't have it!

The woman in the video, Monique, called in to 97.3 The Dawg in Lafayette, Louisiana to set the record straight. According to her, the ring fell off before Tim even got to her. When he was asking for the ring back, Monique says she couldn't even hear what he was saying. A woman in the row behind her was trying to get Tim's attention to return it, but instead turned it into security, unbeknownst to Tim.

Monique says that later, a member of Tim's entourage told her that Tim had recently lost a lot of weight and his rings weren't fitting right.

Both the ring and his balls are back where they belong.

Feceshurlingmonkey

What a perfect pair of smucks. They deserve each other.

DzDawg

Pinky ring? Go buy another one loser.

Feceshurlingmonkey

They should also take his mancard for a "pinky ring".

Me

There's something about these two that just rubs me the wrong way. Always has. Always will. I think they're phonies...but I can't quite put my finger on why that is.

dude

Country butt nuggets

Standards are badly needed.

That poor, poor girl. McGraw has NO peripheral vision. I expect he'd try to make it up to her somehow, but not so far from anything I've read. How unrighteously humiliating for her.

skygoddess

These two have been on the tour bus too long. It's not a good idea to go "loco" on your fans in front of everyone . I can't listen to his music without picturing someone grabbing his ballsack . Too much info Faith. Next time talk to the "grabber" privately.

Tangie

Don't wear rings if your gonna shake hands..and don't become a famous singer if you don't want your balls grabbed!

MMMeeellll

That's what he gets for wearing a pinky ring in the first place.

MommaT

Here's an idea...........IF you decide to go out into the crowd, make sure that you aren't wearing your jewelery....in case something happens OR just stay on the f'n stage and sing your dumb songs WEARING your jewelery and then nothing will happen to it or you.

Just sayin........

Post #4....I agree with you......something about these 2.

Besides, I thought Faith got his B***S instead of a ring when she married him??!!

mark

i can't see Tim, his balls or pinky ring. they're all clearly missing in this little TMZ moment.
Focus People!

Just Me

Wait...Are you all saying he DESERVED it? Come on...He has a right to his stuff. I have been to see Tim in Concert several times and I LOVE HIM!!! He is GREAT to his fans and puts on an AWESOME show! He is allowed to get angry when someone takes things from him! Maybe he thought this woman had it and she didn't but that doesnt make it ok...Give the guy a break!

Just Me

Just Me

wa wa waa

GIMME MY RING BACK, BEFORE FAITH HAS MY BALLS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments