What's Under Britney's Headband -- Revealed!

8/3/2007 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They still haven't found the recipe for coffee back at Ranchita Popwreck, so Britz and her sloppyguard were fetchin' some frappuccinos at Starbucks in glamorous Sherman Oaks -- STOP THE INTERNETS! -- she took off her Weaveguard© headband! And even her new little dog seems to be traumatized by the reveal! Run, Toto, run!

Photogs snapped the waffleweave horror, a complex construction of braids and what appears to be some type of epoxy. Her messjesty wore a tube top, a bitten-up manicure, some Elvisish sunglasses -- and her other hairy accessory -- a teacup Yorkie named London. Girl oughta just plop that pooch on her haid!

No photographers were injured in the making of this photograph, y'all.

pete zerrea

is there a doorman outside her trailer

Bogino

Britney may have her issues and everybody is having an orgasm bashing her but all you posters that are jealous of her are and never will be more than a pimple in a chatroom.

mel

who cares???

TrinaNeal

I think when celebrities aren't celebrities anymore, the media should let them breathe. I think all of the breakdowns come from wanting to be left alone and not having their privacy anymore. It really interferes with people's lives and makes them irrational. People should stay famous for their careers... not their careers going down hill... but America loves to watch them fall, huh? It's sick... Keep the pressure and cameras off and see if she can get it together. I think people at least deserve that... she is a person.

kerry

I can't say I look much better when running out for starbuck's. I'm glad I don't get critqued each time I do.

analisa

HAIR TODAY GONE TOMORROW !!!!

TuesdaysBox

1) "Haid" is spelled so that we can pronounce it as it was intended to be pronounced. The writer is being humorous. Capiche?

2) Don't we all have bitten-up manicures or bad hair days sometimes? Why is she supposed to be so different? Is it reeeeeeally such a big deal?!

3) Isn't she allowed any time off the clock, or do you expect her to be "on" 24 -7? And during her off-time, isn't she allowed to enter the rest of the word with the rest of us? Or should she stay hidden away from view unless she is on the clock?

I'm not a Britney fan by any means, but I think if you folks continuously picked on everything about me like you do to this poor girl, I'd be a messed-up trainwreck too.

Jill

PLEASE!!!!! Why is everyone picking on her to death? So she has a few problems! Like none of you out there have issues? What would you do if everytime you went out, you had cameras banging in your face watching your every move? I feel sorry for her, and think EVERYONE should leave her the hell alone!

MEEEE

Yuchy.

KarenS

Human hair grows about a half inch per month. I think she shaved her head in February, so she should have about two and a half inches of real hair there. What a mess!!
She really should just gather her children and a few friends and retire somewhere out of the spotlight for a few years and regroup. Maybe she could write a book?? I'd buy it. This all goes to prove money can't always buy happiness or peace of mind. I feel sorry for her.

analisa

SCHAIRY !!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

What if you had photographers following you 24/7? How well would you fair at looking good at all times? I don't buy these rag mags because I don't care the paper this crap is written on could be better used on a hamster cage! I don't look glamourous 24 hours a day and I do sometime run to the store with no makeup and my hair a mess. Give these people a break. They make music and movies yet we don't have to judge their whole lives. I feel sorry for them and the people that judge them just make it worse!

greg

BRITT....IF YOU READ THIS YOU ARE GOING TO "HELL ON A HAY WAGON WITH A 5 GALLON CAN OF GAS".! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, YOUR BETTER THAN THIS. PULL IT TOGETHER.

KarenS

SHe never lived in a trailer! Quit with the "trailer trash" BS. Her father owned his own business and she went to private schools. She was never like some people want to portray her. She is finished, and we should leave her alone. I think she looks defeated in that photo and I do feel sorry for her. Enough is enough.

Glo

I think she needs to be left alone like any other person. It must be so awful having somebody in your face every minute judging everything you do. She needs to go into hiding for awhile and get her act together.