Does the Joker Have a Crooked Poker?

8/4/2007 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So this is how Jack Nicholson keeps so many women on the hook! TMZ has exclusively learned that a new unauthorized biography on the joker suggests that Nicholson has a uniquely shaped member.

That's just one of the things revealed in "Five Easy Decades," the new unauthorized tell-all from author Dennis McDougal. Among the never-before revealed details: A self-portrait that Nicholson scrawled in pen, and photos of the hot tub in Nicholson's Hollywood Hills home. The hot tub is the infamous hot spot where "Chinatown" director Roman Polanski allegedly raped a 13-year-old girl more than thirty years ago.

The book also dishes on Jack's family secrets, and as reported in Page Six, his cadre of illegitimate children.

pinkkitty626

Jack Nicholson is a sleazebag

Coco

Like WHO cares what it looks like?????????? GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting tired of crap

Yeah but he's a happy sleazebag

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

this headline iz so profoud so meaningful u guys should win a journalism award!!!!!!!!!,lol

me

great actor......but a scary human being. Wouldnt want him living next to me

WonderWoman

Crooked poker = Peyronie's disease.

caveman

gotta admire jack, not your typical hollywood manufactured pretty boy, still rough around the edges after all these years, lived life his way & managed to have some fun along the way. I'd rather be him than brad pitt or tom cruise.

kiki

What a dirt bag!

that guy

This is where the magic happened

Terry

Leave Jack alone
He does not belong here. I don't come here to read about respected actors who have worked hard to give us many years of great entertainment ! lol.
Noticed Roman Polanski had to be dug up to add the dirt to Jacks world.
How desperate and juvenile A hot tub "location" and a crooked "poker".
TMZ got another exclusive PR tip from the guy's agent about some
unauthorized biography.
lmao Good work TMZ!

Shelly

A white man with illegitimate kids. SAY IT AIN'T so......LOL. People are always talking about black men not marrying women with their kids but white men do it all the time too. It's sad when any man of any race does it. I hope Jack is taking care of his kids at least. He seems like a great guy and I love him as an actor. I'm not judging him at all. I just hope he supports his kids.

So Glam

I remember his character in Witches of Eastwick had a crooked member. According to those cheeky witches anyway.

manderz84

Jack Nicholson is one of the greatest actors of all time...the man is a GIFTED actor. I would love the chance to meet him...he's starred in so many of my favorite movies. He doesn't try to be anything he's not.....when you see him on pre-awards shows and things like thing, he's just Jack. Who cares if he has "had" many women...let's remember his age and consider that when he was in his prime in Hollywood, swinging was "the thing to do".....This man does not deserve to have so many people digging into his life. He has tried to make it as private as possible and we should leave it at that and just keep loving the movies he keeps making. And you say he's a dirt bag? What? Did you have dinner with the man last night? Did you hang out? Then how do you know?

big fat, bald white guy who loves everyone except Paris

So the fact that this old fart has a crocked wiener is news?

Huh?

I totally agree with THolly. Don't mess with this legend, can't even count the Oscars he has. TMZ, keep your trash talk to the trash like brit, Lohan, paris and their ilk. Polanski didn't "rape" the girl, she was underage and wanted it. Tell it like it is, it's called statutory rape. I've seen all his movies, even if it's a bad flick, it's great. Brad Pitt and all the other wanna be stars could never come close to being the caliber of actor he is. You have 'movie star and you have actor. Both are very different, but he's both. I love him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments