Marilyn Manson Sued

8/4/2007 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nazi paraphernalia, African masks and skeletons, oh my! Freaky-deaky rocker Marilyn Manson is being sued by bandmate Stephen Bier Jr. for allegedly misusing band funds to purchase odd ephemera -- and ex-wife Dita Von Teese's engagement ring.

Among the items Bier claims Manson purchased on his dollar: SS typewriters, swastika wall tiles; the skeleton of a 4-year-old Chinese girl; taxidermy models; and Von Teese's pricey $150,000 rock.

Bier is seeking punitive and compensatory damages, as well as legal fees and lost salary, which, reports People, "Bier believes to be in excess of $20 million."

Becky

people who think Americans are retarded, gay, makes them want to puke, stupid & doesn't think hanging a girls skeletin on a wall (popasmokymountaingrim5) should do one of two things:
1. Leave America forever.
2. Drown yourself & erase your pain.

DORK!!

Becky

1. Leave America forever.
2. Drown yourself & erase your pain.

DORK!!

Stanley...life sex & death

My name is Stanley...
Manson is friend of mine from way back when we started out as musicians..

Regarding band expenses:
The antiquites one collects are quite personal and perhaps deductable for they do add to his high priest rock star status. Perhaps folks that do not appreciate manson's music would rather hear of a skelton of Dave Mathews.

Regarding his Nazi museum:
I have never known manson to be anti-semi just anti-christ.{although Jewish friends of manson and myself may be semi-offended by his nazi collection when they learn of this} again open to discussion in a semi-free world.

Stanley...life, sex & death

Another Bites The Dust

MANSON SHOULD BE JAILED. MARILYN MANSON SICK A**

Another Bites The Dust

MARILYN MANSON GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Just Me

Everyone has something to say about the skeleton but nothing about the Nazi stuff? THAT isn't strange? I like some of Manson's music. I can't lie and say that I am his biggest fan but what kind of human being would by Nazi crap? The issue of stealing band money (if it is true) for personal use goes toward the man's poor judgment. I hope that NONE of this is true. From the stealing to the CRAP he illegidly bought with it.

Another Bites The Dust

EMAIL ME AT POBOX1556@YAHOO.COM IF YOU HATE MANSON.

LMFAO

48# tj " He is a disgusting excuse for a human being" And your Not?? Get a life, loser!!

52# You sound like a jealous nobody, crawl back to the gutter, idiot!!

hora

i'm not fan of his but i hear his a very smart and normal guy. who cares what he buys with HIS money? does he pay your bills? buys your food? puts a roof over your head? NO. then who cares? and 20 mil seems a bit much there buddy

Becky

i POSTED twice by accident - or not??? LOL
I meant to say "Stanley", you are so mistaken about this nazi lover. I just think he's not worth the time and paper to write about. So, you will notice I'm not interested in "it", I'm writing about some idiots who are stupid enough to say "he's normal"........get a grip!!!

Damien S

Damien S

86. all you absent minded people need to just grow up and not judge Manson on his anticks or what he does on stage...now aside from that, his bandmate needs to get a grip!...also we don't know the whole story nor the truth...so wait on the truth then pass judgement on this situation and don't bring up stuff Manson has done in the past!! also you ignorant people thought Marilyn Manson was evil, bad, or down right strange Damien SlitThroat is the Third and Final Anti-Christ and you have yet to see anything yet!!! "Why wait for 2012; I shall bring forth your Prophosized HELL!!"....666

myspace.com/damienslitthroat

Larry

He's an artist with money and he likes to buy offbeat things. So what? I'm 52 and several of his songs enthrall me, others don't. He's like any other recording talent: sometimes he sucks, other times he doesn't. I saw him on Leno a couple of weeks ago. His performance was incredible.

Oscar

I never like the creepy guy what'is the matter with this guy either you are heterosexual or else you look gay with all the make up. And for #12 comments you are as sick like the prick

chelsea

he's definately a star in his own dope show lol