Burka Spice

8/7/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Spice Girls announced a competition for their aged teeny-bopper fans to vote which city should host a Spice Girls concert. Among the top contenders: Toronto, Rio and ... Baghdad?! Spice up your life ... with some sectarian violence!
Spice Girls in Baghdad
As reported by Kevin and Bean on KROQ 106.7 FM in L.A., at one point during the voting, Baghdad was the number one choice, but in another devastating blow for Iraqis (and Canadians), Toronto prevailed. The Iraqis just can't catch a break!

Perhaps the Spice Girls will consider visiting the troops in Baghdad anyway.

duke

OMG, CAN Victoria get those boobs any bigger? ROTFLMAO, she looks so stupid! How does David keep a straight face when he sees that naked? My GAWD, does this woman not have a mirror? If the camera puts on 10 pounds, imagine how skeletal that is in "real life," then add those monstrous boobs and.......like I said, ROTFLMAO, that is one fugly beast of a woman!

duke

There's a reason these bimbos never went anywhere. NO ONE LIKED THEM! No one liked them the first time around, now they have been regurgitated back up at us? No amount of plastic boobs will make up for NO TALENT! No wonder Victoria needs three nannies, three housekkepers, two personal shoppers, and two tutors for her kids, SHE IS NEVER HOME!

Celeb News by E!

Those are both really bad but we were thinking something more in line with REALLY BAD and sad. Our staff took a poll...or threw a dart at a map...whichever you want to call it, and we came up with Booneville, Mississippi as the perfect spot for the upcoming concert of the SPICEs. It is a nice little town in north Ms. with about 8k people and a cute little junior college made up of ....well no one important or well known.

We think it would just be the perfect place for the upcoming kick-off concert.
Also their is plenty of undeveloped "pasture" land to have the concert in.
No bleachers or stadium seating though...Oh, wait that doesn't matter
BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD WANT TO COME ANYWAY!!!

Davie C

Who the hell would want to go to their concerts? MAYBE they had something in the late 90's but nobody wants to hear them perform today. You know what I got an idea, Just send them over to my place I'll take good care of em.

give the dog a bone

How about ATLANTIS? Or do these bimbos all float?

ME

Who is the genius that decided they need to go on tour. We all hated them the first time around. We certainly don't want them in Texas. Send them overseas to the towelheads.

Davie C

Like I said, I'll be glad to take em, lock em up in my closet, I'll be the only one to see them, they won't see me though. Muhahahahha.................................. Hey admit it, deep down inside, you'd still bone em too

Cat

ANYWHERE BUT AMERICA I AM SURE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES. I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD THEN LISTEN TO THEIR CRAP!

IF THEY DO PLAY/LIP SINC IN THE STATES DO YOU THINK ANYONE WILL SHOW UP? I KNOW ONE PERSON THAT WILL BE THERE - DAVID BECKHAM WILL SINCE HE HASN'T PLAYED A BIT OF SOCCER SINCE HIS PATHETIC LITTLE DEBUT IN L.A. LAST MONTH.

HE'S GOT NOTHING BETTER & ALL HE DOES IS SPEND ALL THAT $$$$ THE GALAXY GAVE HIM TO BE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE BENCH WARMER IN SOCCER!

Erika

I wouldn't walk across the hall if they were playing at my neighbor's place.

Canadian_Gurl

Send them to Baghdad! Maybe they'll be taken as hostages and we'll never have to see another picture of Posh the Anorexic Skeleton again!!! That would be "may-jah".

They suck! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't subject us Canadians to them! What did we do to deserve that????

SayWhat

Kathmandu

duke

SoCaRaceGirl, you are so right about David Beckham being nothing but a seat warmer! I think this is the biggest sports hoax ever, and what an insult to the team, they are working their cute little buns off while David does NOTHING and takes all the bows with his snooty wife. Now Victoria thinks people will PAY to see this over-the-hill bunch of lip-sincers? Please, I'd sooner part with my money to see Britney perform, at least she WAS a star! The Beckhams live in a $22 million dollar mansion, and all David does is warm a bench, and that is all he ever will do, while his team does all the work. The game was tied last time while David just sat there and watched. SO disgusting, I don't know why David and Victoria aren't booed right off the field. As for these hags taking their outdated, no talent selves to Baghdad, is this supposed to be a joke? Well, this war is not a joke, "ladies," but maybe that would be a good idea, dropping you all into the middle of a warzone. And PLEASE take David with you!!

Snarksnarksnark

Canadians are such nice. Why inflict the Spice Girls on them? Isn't this type of psychological warfare outlawed by the Geneva Convention?

gingergirl

V-Beck must of got a refill on the boobies. What is it with that sour looking face of hers? Please, ship her back and her pukie looking husband with her. Those two came over here looking to make more money. Greed!!!

duke

Victoria Beckham ALONE should be banned by the terms of the Geneva Convention, but adding the rest of those no-talent hags could cause an international incident of gigantic proportions!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments