Busta Bust Up -- Again

8/7/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Put your feet where my eyes can see! Embattled rapper Busta Rhymes is in trouble again -- for allegedly bustin' a fan in the head during an August 2006 run-in.

Roberto LeBron filed a lawsuit in Manhattan Superior Court yesterday, alleging that Rhymes -- real name Trevor Smith -- and a posse of nine bodyguards roughed him up and kicked him in the head after a concert last summer.

Rhymes' attorney Scott Leemon tells TMZ he has yet to see the lawsuit, and has "no comment until I see it."

When asked whether the lawsuit was connected to another pending August 2006 assault suit against Rhymes, Leemon said he had "no additional information."

Rhymes currently faces four separate trials for charges, including drunk driving, driving with a suspended license and assaulting a former employee. That's busted!

jk

Good alot of fans and the general public need to get beat up when it comes to celebrities...I know its harsh, but I live in L.A. an am pursuing music, and even I get people thinking they know me from something, and they just want to get a rize from you, with taunting or saying something disrespectful. YOU cant even walk by a group of people minding your own business without someone acting like a jacka** challenging you. If the general public might perceive that your cool, girls like you , yourfamous, etc..It will bring so much negative attention.. After so many times you kinda want to fight back.ya know.

Sebastian

_________ Harvey and the TMZ Staff---------

Good morning , and many Thanks !!!

big joe

bronx zoo

anonymous

He really needs to be put in jail, and he looks like his breath stinks all the time....

Lainy

All I want to ask is why has everyone become so angry? Drugs Rock and Roll and Rap just ain't what it use to be.

I know

I guess the name is FITTING----------BUSTA

My thing is why do they wait so long, to file suit. I guess they try to shake the Artist down first. If that doesn't work then they proceed.

anonymous

He needs to be put in jail and he looks like his breath stinks all the time.

baby girl

I know dass right!

Cat Stevns

what an ugly gang member!

Bob

Hasent anybody noticed how big he has gotten in size? He is definetly on steroids, that would explain his sudden outrage. Look at recent pictures to older pictures.

dude

Loud mouth boot lip spade. All rappers suck.

lisa

With the huge highlight on DUI's. I am sure he'll do some time. By the way there are some really ignorant people on here.

iloverock&roll

It's a shame, this guy started out as such a talent many years ago, and now gets caught up in sterotypical BS. His shame is his own and doesn't represent entire groups of rappers (well maybe many these days), nonetheless I think we can all strive to be above guys like this and keep away from nasty referneces like "spade".
thanks who

tydan

He is a anal wart & his music sucks that same wart

man0war777

I had a feeling TMZ was going to remove my comment to one of the posters earlier. Hmm, TMZ, his comments were on there for quite a while until somebody responded to his post. So it had to take for someone to respond to his post for you all to think his posting was inappropriate; a little suspicious there TMZ. At any rate, I have no comments whatsoever about this Busta Rhymes' incidence except that it's another case of a self-destruct celebrity. Peace!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments