Nick Disses Ex Paris

8/7/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde boybander Nick Carter had a thing or two to say about celebutante ex-girlfriend, ex-con Paris Hilton. While being interviewed on air today for the Scott & Todd in the Morning Show on WPLJ 95.5 FM in New York City, Carter dished and dismissed his former flame. The boys were in town promoting their new single, "Inconsolable." Backstreet's back? Alright?

"[Bandmate] Howie asked me that question this morning: 'You don't think about her no more? You ever wish you could be back with her?' To be honest, no. I don't even care anymore," he said, before adding, "I think half of America doesn't care either." Harsh!

The teen dream dated Hilton for around 7 months in 2003, before their relationship crashed and burned. At the time, said Carter, "I got tired of the rumors surrounding our relationship and the constant on and off status." Tired of Paris?

Cuzman

Looser !!!! He wish if Paris would get back with him. Dream on dude........

firecrotch

good for you Nick. Congrats, I will buy the cd just cuz u said that

Ladybug

What did he say that wasn't the truth? Who gives a rats ass, anyway?

Anonymous

Hehehe- Just another one crying on the inside while he slowly goes insane.

Tracey

I thought he was gay anyway, I mean that is fine and everything but I did not think women even interested him? All those pretty boy band guys should just come out of the closet already! They are more irritating and annoying that Paris herself.

give the dog a bone

...I think the last time I heard his name was when they broke up! He has no talent what so ever!

Mia

Nice to hear truth for a change. If she had earned respect in her relationship, he wouldn't have dissed her. She will hopefully behave better in future. Don't be playing games with people's hearts.

redheadisnotdead

That was lame, he's said worse about her, like she a drunk and pot-head who just sits and stares at herself in the mirror.

She sux, why people care about her phony shallow ass, I'll never understand.
And she has a horse face.

1hepcat

"I think half of America doesn't care either." he says.
That leaves a pretty big fan club.

C.

anni

I agree with the 'I think half of America doesn't care anymore' comment. Nicely put. =)

the shadow

Tired of Paris?...obviously TMZ will never tire of her judging by the most ridiculous reasons to put her here everyday.

DzDawg

Backstreet Boys...... isn't the avergae age of their fan(s) about 8 or 9?

JAA

Plus the fact that she slept with the very married Chad Michael Murray while she was dating Carter.....broke up a marriage.....when she should have been off in college dating single guys.....

Brittany

He's such a loser using her and their past relationship to try to promote his boybands new song. He needs to grow up and get a life. They broke up years ago. It's just psychotic the way he keeps talking about her and ranting about their relationship. Heck I'd think it was psycho if with Nick Lachey's next solo album he's still talking about Jessica Simpson and their marriage but at least they were married and were together for years. Paris and Nick were together at most 5 or 6 months.

pebbles loves Bam Bam

Any girl who puts a picture of themsleves on thier guys birthday cake is SHALLOW!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments